CHAPTER 21

EXO was having a happy time together with Hae-won without knowing that someone was hiding outside their window and planning against them.

"Boss... I'm near by their dorm. Currently they are celebrating that girls birthday. What should I do now?" Man hiding in shadow waited for his boss to tell him his next move.

"You wait there... If they are having a party they will soon do something stupid after getting drunk. You bring take proper proof that can ruin them..." He could hear his boss's evil laughter after his answer.

Inside the dorm

"Let's play a game..." Baek-hyun put forward his idea. "Okay..." Everyone agreed to it.

"What should we play?" Hae-won asked curiously. "Truth or dare... But there is a rule... You can't say 'NO' and if you say 'NO' you will have to drink 1 shot of vodka" Baek-hyun started filling glasses.

"Okay... Let's play..." Tao was over excited. "Come on Tao... Let's go and look for bottle..." Baek-hyun dragged Tao with him.

"Tao... I need your help... You should manipulate time in between 2 or 3 spins and place the bottle facing Hae-won... Do it until Hae-won gets drunk..." Baek-hyun came up with his evil plan as soon as he confirmed that they are away from others.

"But hyung... Its too unfair... And we should never cheat or lie..." Tao reasoned. "Yaa... Stupid... We can't lie or cheat if it hurts anyone... But here we are doing this to help Kai and Hae-won to break their curse..." He told him.

"Is it really okay to do this?" Tao wasn't fully convinced yet. "What are you guys planning to do?" DO was eyeing them suspiciously.

"Nothing..." Baek-hyun gave him an awkward smile. "Spill it..." DO gave him a 'if you don't say... I will kill you look'.

"I'm gonna kick your ass..." DO exclaimed after hearing Baek-hyun's plan. "See... I told you... Its a bad idea" Tao said.

"I'm gonna kick your ass if you refuses..." DO turned towards Tao. "What... But hyung..." Tao was about to say something when...

"Do it Tao... Don't you want Kai and Hae-won to get along well and break their curse. Do you want to see Hae-won suffering more... We should help them Tao..." Suho who overheard everything convinced Tao.

"I don't want to see Hae-won suffering more... I will do it hyung..." He agreed to the plan. They took a bottle and walked towards living room.

"What took you so long?" Chen whined. "It was hard to find one..." Baek-hyun showed the bottle and said.

"I will spin it..." Hae-won volunteered. She spined it and landed on Luhan. "Truth or Dare" she asked.

"Truth" Luhan confidently answered. "Oppa... Is suho oppa your brother?" She asked. "Hae-won... How can you ask such a simple question... Yes, he is my elder brother..." Suho answered Hae-won's question for luhan.

"Yaah... Hyung... How can you answer for Lu-ge..." Chanyeol whined. "My turn..."luhan took his turn and bottle landed on Tao.

" Truth or dare..." Luhan asked with an evil smile. " I'm not stupid to take truth hyung... Dare..." Tao retorted back.

"Hahaha... You gonna regret this decision kid..." Luhan smirked. "I wanna change... I wanna change..." Tao started to panic. "No... Tao... I dare you to shower alone after this game.

"No... Please hyung... Don't do this..." Tao was about to cry. "You can't say NO Tao-ah... Come on be a man..." Baek-hyun encouraged him.

Tao nodded his head and picked up the bottle it spins and before it stopped spinning Tao freezed the time and placed the bottle facing Hae-won and unfreezed the time.