○2○

"I love you by the way.." She stopped at the door before leaving and turns around to him. He couldn't help the smile appear on his face.

"Say it again...fully!" He demands and stands up straight as if he was getting ready for something big.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook" As on soon as she said it he moved closer to her hugging her waist. "I love you too y/n.....maybe we should just stay here...." he whined once again.

"Jungk-"

"YAH!! Jungkook-ah!" Jimin whispered through the locked door with panic in his voice. Y/N opened the door in shock and Jimin almost fell on the ground as he was leaning on the door but thankfully y/n caught his hand.

"Woah...you okay Ji-" Jimin cut her off once again and spoke to Jungkook.

"We're live in less than a minute and everyone is looking for you! you can finish this later dont you think" Jimin grabbed a hold of Jungkook and started dragging him towards the stage. "What happened to keeping things on the down low?" He asks as they prepared their mic .

"We are hyung"

"oh really?....so you think that you both suddenly disappearing behind LOCKED doors is keeping things on the 'down low' " Jimin had one eye brow raised as if he was scolding him.

"It won't happen again....sorry..." He apologised to Jimin, who's been helping them both hide their relationship, so are the other members but Jimin has helped a tremendous amount of times covering up for Jungkook whenever he couldn't control himself.

"It better not...because the next time I don't care what I'll be walking into I will grab you!" Jimin warned him and Jungkook knew he was telling the truth.

Jungkook walked over to Taehyung to discuss something while Jimin stood there looking all over the crowd looking for a particular person, bust she was no where to be seen....he bit his lip in disappointment...he looked to the side of the stage and he finally see the person he's been longing for. Their eyes connected and he couldn't help the smile appear on his face. He looked down at his palms remembering the way her hand touched his...how soft they were, he just wanted to hold them forever and never let go....but he knew he couldn't....ever....She wasn't his.

_________

Hello😅 💜