○27○

"Do you love me?" jungkook asked her as she picked up her things to leave the cabin. She avoided his question by hurriedly leaving the room but he followed her and spun her around. "dont even try to lie to me....I felt it....when we were....making love.....I felt it...that feeling of longing and finally having what you've been waiting for...." He locks his eyes into her teary eyes.

"Fine! Yes! Yes I do still love you! even after finding out that you had slept with another girl! even after Ive convinced myself to hate you! even after the endless nights of crying ! You! are what my heart keeps longing for!" she yanks her hand away from his grip and she starts hit his chest in frustration and all he could do was stare with his eyes stinging and watering.

"Y/N.."

"Let go of me Jungkook" she turned around unable to face him and harshy wiped her tears away. She was slightly mad at the fact that she just burst like that but het anger towards Chelsea was weighing more.
"Im going to make chelsea pay" she walked away from him and stopped at the door. She inhaled sharply letting the anger consume her.

"Clearly jail wasnt enough to hold her down....she better watch out.."

"I'll show her hell"

______________
Dont be mad its short😅😅😅
Ive already started the next chapter 😂