○15○

"Come on" Jungkook pulled y/n away from their intense conversation.

"I thought you were brin-" chelsea tries to stop Jungkook from leaving with y/n.

"Hyung will" Jungkook didnt even spare her a glance and dragged y/n away. Chelsea clenched her fist in anger and Jimin just had a smirk plastered on him.

"This way co-" Jimin was about to lead the way but chelsea rolled her eyes.

"I know where to go okay" She walked away from Jimin in annoyance.

~~~

"Let me go" y/n tried to yank her hand away from him but Jungkooks grip was too strong. "Seriously Jungkook I need to go"

"To where?" He asks not even looking at her.

"Talk to bang pd.." she lowered her head and Jungkook stops from walking and faces her.

"About what? You leaving again?..." he scoffs.

"I told you already Jungkook that I need to...especially now with my scandal with Jimin and...now Chel-"

"Dont" Jungkook lets go of her hand and just stood there frustrated at everything happening at once.

"Ju-" she was about to speak but Namjoon came out of the room and called their names. "There you two are come on we're having a meeting!"

He pulled them both in and she was about to reach for his hand but he walked the opposite way completely ignoring her. She felt the pins stabbing her deeper in her chest.

"Bang pd and all the staff has come to a conclusion..." Namjoon says to the group he's leading. "First of all where's Jimi-"

"Right here hyung!" Jimin came in runninh through the door and ran beside y/n side.

"Okay so....about Jimin and Y/N's scandal....the whole 'fake relationship' is happening....there is just no backing out...." As soon as Namjoon finished talking y/n looked straight at Jungkook and she could feel his frustration grow. Closing his eyes and rubbing the back of his neck holding in his emotions.

 Closing his eyes and rubbing the back of his neck holding in his emotions

She knew no words could comfort him anyway. "Hyung is there no other way of getting out of this?" Jimin tried to plead Namjoon but Namjoon could only shake his head as a no.

"Im sorry guys....if I was a better leader and lead us to do a better a job at our music...we wouldn't be struggling with our fame right now...Im so sorry....I wish it didn't have to come to this...but I have failed you all....especially you Jimin and Y/N and Jungkook....."

"Namjoon...none of this is your fault...at all!" Y/N hugged him to comfort him hating the fact that it was her fault that those pictures were taken and released because she didn't leave her job yet.