○ 23○

I remembered when you used to whisper in my ear and there was heaven in my heart. I was always afraid of falling in love...especially with you. You were Jeon Jungkook, heartthrob of our high school and yet you somehow laid your eyes on me and we instantly had a connection. Even if we started out as just being friends with benefits...I treasured every second of being with you. One single touch..one small word..those stolen glances..I treasured them all. I treasured your heart in my hands...I made sure to never overly handle it in case it might suffocate..I made sure I kept it warm..never too cold. I made sure I never let go of it...in case it broke.

Why couldn't you do the same to mine?

"here" she blinked her eyes pulling herself back from reality when someone had clicked their fingers in front of her and a water bottle was being waved at her. She looked up and saw Jimin leaning against the table she was sitting at. "take it...drink" Jimin didnt bother look at her and just kept ushering her to take the bottle from him.

"Thanks" she took it from him and as she was about to place it on her table he held her wrist to stop her.

"I want to see you drink it" He finally made eye contact with her. Worrying that she hasnt eaten nor drank since they broke up. "Come on...drink up" he opened the bottle for her and ushered her to drink it again. "Im not leaving until you drink"

She took the bottle from Jimin and drank. "happy?" she glanced at him and closed the bottle.

"nope...because I miss your smile" Jimin says and as soon as she looks up to him he was making a funny face causing her to smile.

because I miss your smile" Jimin says and as soon as she looks up to him he was making a funny face causing her to smile

"Wahhh there it is!" Jimin smiled seeing her slightly laugh even if its at his stupidity at least she still did. Out of nowhere her eyes started to water remembering how Jungkook used to make her laugh even at the most serious times just to relieve her of her stress.

"oh" Jimin kneeled down to her level. "Yah! I told you to laugh not to cry! Am I that ugle I hurt your eyes with my existence?" Jimin said sarcastically.

"Jimin-ah you're beautiful shut up" She rolled her eyes and cheeks of her tears.

"I know Im beautiful I just wanted you to stop crying" he smiled at her showing his eye smile that armys fall in love with. "Kaja" he stood up and laid his hands in front of her to take.

"What?"

"We're going out"

"We are..?"

"Come on! Lets go" he got impatient and just grabbed her hand and intertwined their hands together and he dragged her out.

~~~

Jungkook stood at the top of the stairs and watched Jimin give the water bottle to y/n. He had asked him to hand it to her knowing she hasnt had a single meal yet. His heart ached seeing how he made her smile. Not because he was jealous but because that wasnt her actual smile. Her smile was brighter, full of life and love. Now it just seems dull and broken.