○7○

Y/N pov

"Jimin!?" I clicked my fingers once again on his face. Why is he just staring at me?..why is he breathing hard and sweating??.
"Omo are you having a panic attack??" I held his shoulder and I swear I heard him groan. " Did I hurt you?" I quickly yanked my hand away. "Jimin!"

He finally blinked and looked everywhere so confused as if he has no idea where he was...

"Are you okay?" I held his shoulder and he quickly took a step back avoiding eye contact.

"Yah!" He left Before I could even stop him.

Jimin pov

I quickly turned my back and walked away from her. What is actually wrong with me? Why would I imagine such a thing? Why would I think of her that way?! My feelings are getting worse... I gotta stop... Maybe avoiding her for now is what's best.

"You okay?" I stop in my tracks when I see Jungkook in front of me. My heart hurts to see him right now..not because Im jealous but because every time I think of y/n I feel like Im betraying him.

"Uh yeah...excuse me" I tried to walk passed him when he stops my arm.

"Have you seen y/n?" He asks while looking around for her.

"No" I yanked my arm back and kept walking in a fast pace. Why did I lie to him??

~~~
"What are you doing here?!" Y/N slammed her door shut. Her fists curled hard that her hand has gotten pale. "Get out" she didn't take any steps towards nor did she even move an inch.

"You're not following the plan" He walked closer to her step by step and the closer he got the more paranoid she's becoming.

"Im not following anything!!"

"Tsk tsk....then I guess....since You're not cooperating...should we just...rele-"

"Dont you dare!" She spat back at him.

"Then leave bighit"