○12○

"But...thats....you and I...at the cabin
...not chelsea" Jungkook mumbles to himself trying to wrap his head around the fact that the picture is suddenly circulating the web. There was no deleting...there was no explanation.

"I'll tell them its chelsea" he was about to head out the door but Y/N stops him.

"And say what? Who is that exactly on the picture? Huh? Me? You cant! There's a rumour already about me and Jimin and then now they'll think Jimin and you are sharing the same girl" Y/N suddenly remembered the excuse that they used as to why Chelsea was suddenly out from the public eye. Big hit made it seem she had an affair and Jungkook divorced her and she moved back to America. And if Jungkook tells the press now that it wasn't chelsea then the public will think Big hit used Chelsea so called "affair" to cover his affair up.

"We'll think and talk this through okay" Y/N finally reasoned with him. But he didnt really care what the public would think of him...he was afraid of ruining y/n image. If he tells the press it was y/n they'll think she was using Jimin or worse cheating on him with him. He'd rather ruin his image than hers.

"Fine lets go" Jungkook grabbed a hold of her arm and opened the door so they could head upstairs to everyone else to talk it through.

They head outside but they stopped in their tracks when they say that there was photographers everywhere. Y/N quickly yanked her arm away from jungkook grip. Both their bodies went numb when they heard a name that they thought they wouldn't ever hear out again.

"Chelsea!! Over here! Why are you suddenly back?"

"What brought you back Chelsea?"

"We saw the picture of you and Jungkook are you two back together?"