○5○

The sound of the birds chirping and crying woke the two up. But once Y/N had opened her eyes she realised there was no bird...Nor was it even sunny. She sat up from Jungkook's arms and rubbed her eyes trying to listen carefully as to what that sound was. She laughed to herself when she got close to the door and realised it was no animal...it was hoseok. She couldn't hold in the laugh, but as soon as she did she felt a pair of arms wrap around her naked body instantly giving her warmth.

"Morning" Jungkook whispers lowly with his husky voice.

"Morning" She replied back giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Im going to take a shower and then I'll leave" She took Jungkook's hands off of her but he caught her once again.

"Already?" He whines like a little child, as if the hungry beast from last night never existed.

"You know I can't stay any longer..I need to be at the office soon...and you need to be in that practice room in less than an hour" she glanced at the clock in his room and saw that it was time for her to leave and be at work in 15 minutes. "Im going to be late"

"Ok then....Let me join you!" He lifts y/n off of her feet putting her on his shoulder and walkimg towards the bathroom.

~~

"Hyungggg!!!" Jimin chased after Jin who had his diary in his hand and started running away with it. "Aishhh hyung! Can I never get some privacy here?!" His short legs were no compared to Jin's longer legs and there was no way in hell he would ever catch him especially since jin is so fidgety. All of a sudden Jin stopped running seeing a particular name in his diary that caught his attention.

"you...." Jin stood at the end of the stairs shock at what he just read.

" Jin stood at the end of the stairs shock at what he just read

Jimin took this chance to grab the copy from him. Jimin looked at the page that jin had opened and of course it was that page. The page expressing his undying love for her. He slowly looks up to his older hyung biting his lip not knowing how to explain what he had just read.

"hyun-"

"You're....in love.." Jin finally looks at his younger donsaeng.

"I uh...yeah...." Jimin scratched the back of his neck nervous as to what Jin's opinion was on this.

"with.....y/n..." Jin shook his head slowly.

"I couldn't help it hyung.."