Chapter One

AN: Hey!! This is my very first Larry Stylinson fanfiction! I'd like to see comments/votes, even if the comments are critics! I wanna learn how to become better!

Well, I'm no english native so don't judge me too hard if my english isn't THAT good ^^

I hope you enjoy my fanfiction!

Follow me on twitter?

@Nialls_Doll

~

She was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen my life, to be honest. I would like to date her myself but... I was still with Caroline and no matter how beautiful a girl was, I would never cheat on my girlfriend, yet I would break up with her soon. Although I would break up with her today...

But I kind of promised this beautiful girl to my best friend. Her brown hair fell in perfect waves down her shoulders and her eyes were sparkling light brown in excitement. "Louis, meet Eleanor Calder."

They shook each other's hands and murmured quiet "Hi"s. It was really cute! "I'll get you at four. Bye, have fun!" I said and with a nod I went to my car. I looked back at Louis and Eleanor one more time and saw them entering the restaurant. I felt a sting in my heart. He neither said good bye nor did he even look back at me...

I started the car and drove off to the park where Caroline and I would meet. Soon I was there and got out. I found Caroline sitting on a bench, looking around, probably for me. As soon as her eyes met mine she got up with a smile plastered on her lips and walked over to me to pull me into a tight hug. "Hi, Harold."

I rolled my eyes but she couldn't see it. "Call me Harry, Caroline."

I felt her smiling and she pulled back. "Let's take a seat?" She pointed at the bench she had just sat on and as I nodded we both took place. "So... I guess you know why we're here?"

I bit my lip and looking at my fighting thumbs. "I assume... But I'm not sure yet, though."

She smiled weakly and nodded. "Well, I think... I think we need to break up."

I nodded and looked at her. "You thought about it, too?"

"Yes, I mean... I really like you but... I could be your mother!" She laughed an adorable laugh - the laugh that had made me fall for her. But somehow I got used to it and something had changed. I didn't feel the butterflies in my stomach anymore whenever she touched me.

"You're ten years younger than my mum." I said and shook my head chuckling.

"Then at least your mother's younger sister..." She sighed. "I really like you but you're almost half as young as I am. I wouldn't say it's not normal but... Well... It's complicated."

"Mainly because of the fans." I said and she nodded.

"I guess it would be easier if you weren't in the most popular boy band at the moment." She smiled. "I'm really happy for you, you totally deserve it."

"Thank you, Caroline." I risked a look at my watch and sighed. "I think it's time to say good bye for now. I'm meeting up with Liam, Niall and Zayn." I felt another sting in my heart as I thought about Louis. How was hia blind date going.

"You okay?" Caroline asked worried and I smiled weakly. She really was the sweetest. "Yeah, thank you. I was just wondering how Louis was doing."

"Oh, right, you told me. He's having a blind date with that girl you met with me a few days ago, right?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah, her name's Eleanor."

Her smile grew a bit. "Well, say him good luck. And I need to go now, too. I'll call you sometime later, alright?"

"Wait!" I exclaimed before she could walk away. "What are we going to say to the press?"

"Just say: 'We found out we're not in love anymore but we tore apart as friends'. Does it souns nice enough?"

I nodded smiling and got up to hug her again. "Good bye, Harold."

"Call me Harry, please."

She rolled her eyes but smiled. "Bye, Haz."

"Bye, Caroline." And without another word she left.