Chapter 1

"Piper, come on wake up already it's time to get a move on.." My little sister Harper shouted in my ear. Harper is 10 years old and very annoying. She has long blond wavy locks that stop just right at her waist. She takes after dad....... I have to stop thinking about it , it was 5 years ago......

"Piper, why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying" I mumbled into the pillows as I roll over off the bed. But sure enough I felt the hot, watery liquid on my cheeks. I hastily wiped them away before Harper saw anymore. She doesn't like it when I cry. She only remembers a tiny bit of the accident, she was only 5 when it happened. I was 11. I'm now 16.

I looked around the room to find boxes all around it.... Oh yeah, we're moving to Holmes Chapel in Cheshire. I don't want to go though. I like it here, I have nice friends, Sadie, Taylor and Hannah. I like this house even though it has bad memories that will haunt me forever.....

I got snapped out of my daydream by Harper hugging me. I suddenly laughed at what she was wearing. A red skirt that went just above her knees with black and red leggings , a pink cardigan with a white tank top and pink and green wellie boots.... I sometimes wondered about her.

"Okay Harper I'm up now can I get washed and dressed please?"

"Fine. I was just wondering if you're okay" With that, she skipped out the room, went to her room and put on Katy Perry full blast from her iPod. I heard mum walk into Harper's room, telling her to keep the sound down, the removal men will be here soon. It's a shame leaving this house, I really can't be bothered moving.. I'm really lazy.

"Piper, hurry up and get washed. The removal men will be here in an hour" My mum shouted from my bedroom door.

"Yes, I will leave off!" I said to my mum as I stared at her. She was already washed and dressed, her long, wavy hair just below her shoulder blades on her back. I take after my mum. Long, wavy chocolate coloured locks. I'm about average height for my age.

I walked into my en-suit bathroom and turned the shower on. I stripped and went in the shower.

"Shit" I winced at how hot the temperature was. I turned on the cold water and I relaxed into the water a little, waking me up a bit more.

I rubbed in my strawberry scented shampoo into my hair and and matching scented body gel into my body. I walked out and dried myself off with a big purple towel. I walked to my wardrobe and picked out the few remaining clothes I have. I wore my black skinny jeans, purple top with a zip at the back and my purple toms. I blow dried my hair at my Venetian glass mirror and left it down. Next I applied black eyeliner and mascara followed by some strawberry flavoured lip balm, my favourite.

I looked around my room. My double sized bed with purple and white sheets covering it with 4 matching pillows, my cream walls with my fluffy purple carpet underneath my toms. Have you noticed yet that my favourite colour is purple? My en-suit bathroom, my big cream white wardrobe. My balcony, all my posters of my music idols, and last but not least my very own black glossy piano all packed away. I have been playing the piano ever since I was 6 years old. I just love it to bits.

I slowly made my way downstairs, the gorgeous smell of breakfast cooking in the kitchen.

"How many waffles would you like darling?" My mum questioned me.

"2 please with bananas and maple syrup" I replied.

My mum just smiled at me whilst I sat on the bench beside my sister. She had already eaten her way through about 2 and she was eating like there was no tomorrow. My sister isn't fat, she's quite skinny but she eats a heck of a lot.

My mum sat down and we started eating our breakfast. Suddenly Harper pipes up,

"Why do we have to leave mum?"

"We have had this conversation loads before Harper. Its for my work. I have a new better job." My mum retorted.

"But I will never see Maya, Alicia and Jessica again!" Harper yelled, almost in tears.

"Of course you will see them again, it's not like we are moving half way around the world!"

Just after mum said that, the door bell rang, the removal men.

" What! they are 20 minutes early" My mum shouted as I am left with the dishes.

" Can you clean these up Piper. Oh and get the rest of your stuff packed up" My mum shouted across the hallway....

This is going to be a fun day...

______________________________

I am not the orginal author.....The girl just deleted her account but left me and let me copy this story, in which i am so glad! Her name was Just_Eve