Chapter 5

The first thing that caught my eye was his green eyes. They were a really vibrant green. His hair was styled to perfection. My hair was curly but his hair was really curly, a bit darker than mine. I love his toothy white grin, his dimples on either side of his cheek, like mine but I only have a dimple on my right cheek.

"Hello....are you okay?"

Whoops, I found myself staring at him for a while....awkward?

"Oh, yeah sorry" I replied.

He had a big smirk on his face, he obviously knows what I was staring at....or who. I felt my cheeks burn up.

"Why are you blushing" He said with a smirk on his face.

"I........em.....I" I stuttered.

"It's okay. I have that effect on people" The flirt is he then? I like it....

"Ha. Who says I'm blushing because of you?"

" I didn't say that"

My cheeks got even redder.....

"Sorry"

"No it's okay" He replied.

...

"So, a pretty girl like you should have a pretty name eh?"

"Hmm.....so you're the flirt then?"

"Well, most people think I am, I don't know why" He replied with a grin on his face, "Hi, I'm Harry Styles"

"Hi I'm Piper Hill, nice to meet you"

I held out my hand for him to shake. He shook it, but he brought it to his mouth and kissed it. I started to blush again.

"So, you have the room with the balcony as well then?" I asked, trying not to make it awkward.

"Yeah, I think it makes a room feel more......open, and it's right next to your room as well" He said with a grin.

"But you have only known me for, like 5 minutes!"

"Yeah, but I have met your mum when she was visiting this place"

Mum visited houses round the neighbourhood , but this one was the best.

"Oh , so you've met her then?"

"Yeah, I can see where you get your good looks from then?"

"Oh well thanks"

I got caught up in those eyes again. It's like they had a trance on me or something. Suddenly , I heard my mum calling me. Way to ruin the moment..

"Sorry, I have to go, see you round."

"Oh..... Yeah bye then"

With that I went back into my room and went downstairs.

HARRY'S POV

I loved her eyes. Sea blue with a hint of green in them. Her look is so natural. Not like the fake girls in my school who bleach or dye their hair drastically and wear tight clothes. My friends and other people in my classes think that's what I like in a girl just because I'm one of the popular kids. But they are wrong.

I would much rather like a girl just like Piper..