Chapter 12

"Harry, we really need to get this project finished if we want to pass" I said to Harry in media on Thursday.

"Yeah, we have been practicing. Have you nearly finished the music?"

"Yep, almost done"

We practiced it again until it was time to go to lunch.

"Have you found out what's wrong with Harper yet?" Harry asked me.

"Nope, I can't get a word out of her. She's like that, stubborn"

I tried to get Harper to tell me what was wrong, but so far, no luck.

And Alesha was so angry yesterday that 'someone' teepee'd her garden.

After lunch, I had physics and chemistry, double science.

Boring......

***

"Ugg, Harper wants me to go to the bloody pictures with her tomorrow! I don't see why" I moaned as Harry and I walked down the street after school.

"Don't worry! It will be fun" He smiled.

"Yeah, but you really don't know what type of films she goes to see!"

Right after I said that, being my clumsy self, I bumped into someone.

"Ugg, watch where your going! Jesus!" The girl had black hair, just below her shoulders and she had dark brown eyes.

"Well sorry!" I retorted. She completely ignored me and turned to Harry instead.

"Harry? Is that you" She asked him.

"Rebekah! I thought you moved to Australia!"

..... Rebekah? Where does that ring a bell? Oh well, I'll find out sooner or later.

"Yeah, but I moved back here, to stay with my mum! Long time no see though?"

"Yeah." then Harry looked at me. "Rebekah, this is my girlfriend, Piper" he said, at the word 'girlfriend', Rebekah's face dropped a little....

Oh, now I remember! Rebekah was Harry's ex.

Oh......

"Ahh, at it again are you? Well, I better get going now! We should talk tomorrow, catch up on some news! I have missed you quite a lot" She said to Harry.

As she left, her eyes narrowed at me......

Oh no.

Not another Alesha!

Please......