Chapter 30

"What the hell are you doing!" Someone shouted from the door.

I looked up and saw...

Rebekah...

Crap.

Harry abruptly stood up.

"Harry!?"

"Um.....um. It was Piper! She led me on" He shouted at her.

"What? NO I DIDN'T" I protested.

"Hmm. I'm sorry Harry. I guess I shouldn't accuse you for those kind of things. But, I knew YOU would try to steal him off me!" She shouted at me whilst walking towards me.

" I-I didn't do anything" I stuttered. I was getting quite frightened now..

Harry had a guilty look on his face.. To hell with him now.

"Don't. You. Dare. Get. To. Harry. Again" She spat in my face.

"Like I would" I stared straight into her cold eyes.

I looked at Harry, he's such an idiot.

He had a look of regret on his face, but he doesn't regret this, otherwise he would stop this.

I got caught out of my daydream by a burning sensation in my cheek.

Rebekah had slapped me, again.

"Rebekah! Don't do that! God. Stop hurting her! Please" Harry said.

"Really Harry? She tried to steal you from me! She deserves all she gets!" She shouted whilst punching me in the jaw.

Harry stepped forward and caught Rebekah's arms and threw her out of the room.

I didn't realise I fell to the floor until I started to cry.

Harry walked up to me and kneeled down so he was looking at me.

"Piper I-" He started to say, but I cut him off.

"Just l-leave!" I cried out at him.

"But....I'm really sorry" He said.

"Harry. You don't feel sorry, you are just a retarded little shit who only cares about himself! If you really loved me then you wouldn't go making accusations about me!" I shouted at him.

"I.....I love you" He whispered.

I looked up at him, how could he say that?

"No. No you don't. You have hurt me; mentally, but now you've hurt me physically. Just get out!"

"But....you're hurt. I need to help you! Please?" He pleaded.

"I don't want any help from you! You've caused this! It's too much" I shouted whilst standing up.

I got my bag, my music sheets and my laptop and walked out of the practise room, despite Harry calling for me.

I didn't run to my room, I ran outside onto the grounds, sat on a bench and cried my eyes out.

Why did Harry do that?

I almost kissed him. Again!

Is he just using me?

He said he doesn't love Rebekah, but why did he do that? Is he that shallow?

I cried until no more tears could possibly squeeze out of my eyes.

My eyes were now itchy and sore, and my mascara was probably now half way down my cheeks.

I looked up at the crisp, clear sky. No clouds in the sky, the snowflakes floating down onto my face.