Chapter 6

No boy had ever made me feel like that...... It's weird. I never felt like that with my ex boyfriend, James. That was just sort of a crush type thing though. But unfortunately, he cheated on me with this slut, Melissa. He just wanted to get into the 'popular group'. Melissa was just popular because she is rich and everyone wanted to be on her good side, If you got on the wrong side of her, her so called 'friends' will make your life a living hell. That's what happened to me, and I don't want it to happen to me again. I just hope Harry isn't like that.

Harry was in my thoughts all the while I was unpacking. I just couldn't seem to get him out of my head. Weird...

I got my room just how I liked it.

The double bed up against the wall in the middle of the room. I put my purple and white sheets on them. I put my clothes and shoes in my cream white wardrobe. I put my two purple bean bags in front of the empty fire . My pictures and snow globes on the mantelpiece above the small fireplace. My posters on my wall and my bathroom stuff in the bathroom.

Last but not least my piano. Told you my room was big. My piano isn't a grand big piano, a medium sized one glossy black.

I started to play 'My Heart Will Go On' the Titanic theme tune. I started to sing,

'Every night in my dreams , I see you I feel you , that is how I know you go on

Far across the distance and spaces between ,,us, you have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on,

Once more, you open the door and your here in my heart and my heart will go on and on,

Love can touch us one time and last for a life time and will not let go till we're gone,

Love was when I loved you, one true time I hold you, in my life will always go on,

Near, far wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on

Once more, you open the door, and you here in my heart and my heart will go on and on........'

I heard the front door clicking and someone coming upstairs, but I just carried on, to my favourite part,

'You're here, there's nothing I fear, and I know-ow that my heart will go o-on, once more you open the door, and your here in my heart and my heart will, go on and on

Oohooh and on'

I heard a familiar voice, one that I so wanted to hear.

"That was beautiful" I turned around and saw Harry standing at my doorway.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Your mum invited us round for dinner, my sister and mum are downstairs. My dad couldn't make it"

"Oh, thats a shame....." At least he has a dad.

"I've only seen your mum and sister, where's your dad?"

"Oh, um..........um" I tried to say without breaking down into tears. I sat down on my bed.

Harry walked and sat down beside me.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, you know, my mum and dad split up when I was seven, I have a step-dad now" He gave my knee a tight squeeze.

"No nothing like that. Well um......um, when I was eleven ...um our kitchen went on fire, um basically my dad.....he......um died in the fire" I said in less detail as possible. It's not like I don't trust him, I do but it still really hurts to talk about it to someone. I felt a few teardrops on my cheek, flowing down onto my chin and dropping on my clothes.