Chapter 8

I couldn't get what happened last night out of my head. After that we just went home. It was 4 o'clock anyway. Time really flies when you're having fun.

When I woke up, happiness filled my body.

But then I remembered I had school.

But then I remembered Harry was taking me.

But I won't know anyone except Harry.

All these thoughts were running through my mind as I got washed and dressed in black leggings, a big brown knitted jumper and brown ugg's. I tied my hair in a bun at the top of my head. I just put some mascara and lipgloss on.

I went downstairs and had some breakfast. Harper came downstairs in a red and blue stripy jumper with black shorts and tights and red high tops.

"Like your outfit, you actually look nice" I said. She just gave me a glare and went to get her breakfast.

Just as I put my bowl in the sink, I heard a knock at the door. Must be Harry. I opened the door.

"Hey beautiful" He said to me as I opened the door. Harper gave us both a look. She knows something must be up.

"Shh, we just need to keep it low for a bit. I don't really want my sister knowing right now, she is really protective, ever since James." I explained.

"Hmm, secret dating. I like it. It's much more......interesting." He whispered in my ear.

"Ha, me too. I just need to go upstairs." I went upstairs and brushed my teeth, got my bag, my phone and a notepad and pen...just in case.

"Okay ready, come on, let's go."

We went downstairs and out the door after saying bye to my mum.

I got more nervous as we walked closer to the school. I think Harry noticed. He locked his hands with mine and gave me a reassuring look.

"It will be okay, don't worry" He told me.

We walked into the school gates. When I unlocked my hands with Harry, I felt a rush of coldness through my arm.

We walked into the school gates and as you expect it to be, everyone was looking at us.

Quite a lot of people approached Harry and I.

Some boys, quite a few, and, ones I didn't really like....girls. Dyed and bleached hair, tight clothes, not really the look I go for. They were giving me death glares.

"Hey Harry, I've missed you so much, where were you at the weekend?" One of the girls said to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Yup, he's the popular one. I quickly walked away to the reception to get my timetable.

A woman about in her twenties was typing away on the computer, like all secretaries. I knocked on the door and went in.

"Hello?" She asked, her name was Mrs Anderson.

"Um, yes can I get my timetable please? My name's Piper Hill" I told her.

"Oh yes, here it is" She handed me a piece of paper with my timetable. Got media first. My main subject.

"Thankyou" I said before leaving and bumping into someone. Harry.

"Hey, where did you get to?" He asked me.

"Well, I just thought I would get my timetable before the bell rung. And anyway, you were busy." I told him.

"Um...sorry about that. They tend to do that" He told me.