Chapter 17

HARRY'S POV

For two days, I came in to the hospital and brought all sorts of food for Piper, because that hospital food....... Well... It's not food, basically.

I came into her hospital room, to take her back home.

"Hi Piper. Ready to go?" I asked her.

She was dressed in a white jumpsuit, looking as beautiful as ever.

"Yea! Finally I get to go home" She exclaimed to me as she got her bag and went out the door.

"Piper! Your finally out" Her sister exclaimed when we got to the car.

***

"Hmm. What do ya wanna do?" She asked me.

"Well.... Um. I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight. I really need to tell you something."

I saw her smile fade as I said that.

"Oh! No it's nothing bad. Promise." I said as I gave her a hug.

"Okay, but I think we need to tell our parents about us first" She said.

PIPER'S POV

"Okay, but I think we need to tell our parents about first" I said to him.

I felt his chest rising and falling as he breathed.

"Okay, do you want to tell them now? Your mum's at my place anyway"

"Okay"

We went downstairs and out the front door to Harry's.

As we crossed houses, I saw Rebekah look and stare at us, her eyes narrowing..... Hm.

"Mum, we need to tell you something" I said to her as we entered the kitchen.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Well... Well um." I stuttered, then Harry took my hand. " We're together"

It was silent for a minute, until my mum spoke up.

"Yeah, yeah. We knew" She said casually.

She knew???

"How did yo-" I was cut off by Harry's mum saying,

"It was really obvious you know" She chuckled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you spent nearly all your time together. Plus, Harry wouldn't stop talking about you"

"Mum! Seriously, can you blame me?"

I laughed out loud, to try to hide my blush,

"Anyway, we're going out tonight" Harry said.

Harry's mum gave him a weird look.... What is going on!?!?!?

***

"Are you ready yet Piper?" Harper asked me from the other side of my door.

"Yep"

Harper walked in to my room and just looked at me.

"You look really pretty." She told me.

"Aww, Thankyou"

I looked at the mirror one last time, I was wearing my blue dress, the one I bought from the shops. Luckily it wasn't torn.

I styled my hair into a half, curly up do, black cardigan, and silver heels. I wore blue diamond earrings with eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.

I heard the doorbell ring.

"That'll be Harry."

I walked downstairs slowly, trying not to slip.

I saw Harry in a white button down shirt and black blazer with black trousers. Wow, this must be important...

"You look beautiful" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"As do you" I gave him a little wink.

***

We were walking along the beach, hand in hand.

"So. What did you want to tell me?" I asked him, eager to know.

"Um, well...you know how I like singing?"

"Yeaaaaahhh" I said, dying to know where this will lead.

"Well... I kinda signed up for the X Factor..." He trailed off.

I was silent for a minute,

"Harry! Oh my god! That's great" I said to him, even though I was dying inside....

Just the thought of losing him, makes my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"Really? Your not mad?"

"Of course I'm not mad, your living your dream" Harry told me that he wanted to sing.

"So... When do you go?" I asked him.

"Erm... Next month is the auditions, and I'll see from there"

"I'm sure you'll get through."

"Thanks....come on, I'm hungry" He grabbed my hand and led me to a restraunt.

The whole night I spent with him.

***

I snuggled up in my bed, ready to go to sleep, when I heard my balcony door open.

I froze, frightened to know who was in my bedroom.

He came into my bed, and I immediately relaxed, to find out it was Harry.

"I couldn't go to sleep without you babe"

I just turned around and gave him a big kiss, and lied on top of him, whilst going into a deep sleep...