Chapter 18

ONE MONTH LATER

" don't want to go" Harry mumbled against my neck.

I sighed. He had been like this for the past few days now, not wanting to go.

"Harry, you go tomorrow. And it's just the auditions"

"I could just sing really bad though" He said to me.

"What!? Come on Harry. You can finally make your dreams come true. Isn't this what you've always wanted?"

There was a few moments silence.

"I'm really scared Piper. What if I mess up really bad? What if I let everything go to my head? What if I lose you?" He whispered.

"Harry. Look at me in the eyes. We're not going to lose each other. I promise" I said. A single tear rolled down Harry's cheek, "Don't cry. It's going to be okay"

But as I said that, I had a really bad feeling in my lower stomach. I don't know why.

We found out two weeks ago that that girl Rebekah, she's auditioning for the X Factor as well.

Alesha has hardly been on Harry's case anymore, but Rebekah has just been all over him.

Something's going on...

And I think I know what...

*FLASHBACK*

I was walking home with Harry, when I saw two familiar girls.

"Are you coming inside?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah, you go on ahead, I'll be there in a minute" With that, he walked inside.

I slowly, and very quietly walked over to the girls, who walked into an alleyway.

"Don't even think of telling him! Got it?"

I knew that voice somewhere...

Oh yeah! It was Rebekah's voice...

"I don't have to do what you tell me to do" That was Alesha's voice...

She sounded really scared, I haven't heard that side of Alesha before.. What's going on??

"Oh, yeah, you do. Otherwise I'll tell everyone what you caused! That you could of prevented it from happening! But you didn't"

I heard a really loud slap, and someone crying.

"GET UP FROM THE FLOOR" Rebekah shouted.

"Why do you treat me like this! Ever since my dad and your mum got married! You have treated me like crap!"

Wait... What did I just hear???

That means...

That means...

Alesha and Rebekah are stepsisters!!!

"Your still in with the plan! Whether you like it or not!"

Hmm.... What plan???

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked me, which got me out of my daydream.

"Oh, nothing"

Harry does know about Rebekah going in for the X Factor, but I didn't tell him about what I heard, but I think I might be piecing together little bits of what the plan might be.

"Hmm, I'm really tired." Harry moaned.

"Sleep here tonight" I whispered in his ear.

"I was going to suggest that" He whispered back seductively.