Chapter 43

2 WEEKS LATER...

"Piper. Piper wake up honey"

My eyes opened up to see my beautiful boyfriend Harry.

"We've got your ultrasound today" He said with a smile. "We're going to see our baby bunny for the first time"

"Aww, you're too cute" I said, giving him a hug.

"I know" He chuckled whilst giving me a kiss.

I got up, suddenly feeling heavier. My stomach was growing even bigger, it's not meant to grow that fast is it?

I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on. I walked back into my room to get a towel, and I saw that Harry was on the phone.

"Yeah Louis, we're going to see our baby bunny today! I can't wait"

Harry's calling our baby 'baby bunny'. It's cute.

"Louis, you're going to have to get my stuff from the college as well"

All the boys are leaving the college today, for good. They only needed to stay there for 6 months.

"Louis. Just move your lazy butt and put my suitcases in the bus!" Harry playfully shouted. Harry hung up and turned towards me.

"Louis' being a lazy ass" Harry chuckled.

"Oh well. You do have a lot of suitcases there" I said, grabbing a towel and walking into the bathroom. I stripped and walked into the shower, letting warm water wrap around me.

***

I walked out of the shower and walked over to my wardrobe. I had to get some new clothes because all my other ones were getting a little too small.

I got out some underwear and picked out some skinny jeans and and one of Harry's white shirts, and I tucked it in. I turned around to see Harry looking straight at me, sitting on my bed.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Nothing, beautiful" He got up and kissed me.

"Hm. What time's the appointment? I always forget" I asked him.

"It's at 11:00"

I looked at the clock, it was 10:03.

"That's fine. Do you want to get some breakfast?" I asked him.

"Let's go out for breakfast then" Harry whispered against my neck.

I looked down at Harry and saw he was dressed already, in a stripy jumper.. A stripy jumper??

"Why are you wearing a stripy jumper Harry? Louis will kill you!"

Harry just chuckled.

"So he can take it off me" He said. What??

"Oh my god Harry, you sicko" I said, whilst laughing.

"I'm joking! I'm joking"

We walked down the stairs and said bye to mum and Harper.

"Remember to get 4 copies of the baby!" Mum shouted.

"Why 4?"

"One for us, one for you guys, one for Harry's family, and one for the boys" She smiled.

"Okay, will do"

We walked out the front door to Harry's car. Yes, Harry's thankfully got a car now. He bought it last week.

We both got into the car and drove to the cafe in Holmes Chapel, the one where Harry took me when he was showing me round.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked me.