Chapter 40

PIPER'S POV

I woke up suddenly, where was I?

Oh yeah, I was at my Auntie's. I got up and had a sore head, and my stomach was feeling a little more.... Full. I looked down to see a tiny bump in the lower part of my stomach. Surely it's a bit too soon for it to start showing?

I walked out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. I looked at myself in front of the full length mirror.

I didn't like what I saw.

I looked fat, especially my stomach, I looked pale and dull, and my ankles were sore.

I stripped and walked into the shower. I guess you have to take some consequences, being pregnant.

***

HARRY'S POV

"I have to find her. I am going to find her" I said to him.

"Well, mate, don't you think it's a little late for that now? She trusted you, and you've just blown that away." Liam pointed out.

"But I love her! Everyone makes mistakes!" I shouted.

"But you've made too many. She doesn't deserve this Harry"

"But she's carrying my baby!" I cried.

"You should have been there for her Harry! Not gotten drunk and slept with other people!" Liam shouted back.

"Ughh! I was angry, just being told that I was having a child! I'm only 17!"

"It wasn't her fault! You should have been more careful!"

"Oh, so your saying this is all my fault then?"

"Just think about it. If you would of accepted that she was pregnant, you wouldn't of had any of these problems."

"Fine. I'll go by myself then." I stated before I walked back up to my room.

I opened the door to see Louis butt naked.. With Eleanor. Too far.

"Um... Guys! Get dressed!" I shouted, quickly closing my eyes.

I heard Eleanor scream and someone get up off the bed.

"You can open your eyes now" Louis said to me.

I slowly opened my eyes, to see Louis in boxers and a top. Eleanor was wearing a dressing gown.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked them.

"Um... Um... None of your business" Louis stated.

I knew what they were doing, and Louis knows that I knows. And Eleanor knows what Louis knows what I know... Wait.. No... Eleanor knows that I know that Louis knows as well... Just forget it!

"Get in there!" I shouted at Louis and patted him on the back. Eleanor's face shot dark red.

"Harry! Get outta here!" Louis shouted.

"I can't! I have to book a train ticket" I said, going to my laptop.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm going to find Piper." I stated.

"Wow! You've finally got some sense!" Louis said to me, patting me on the back.

"Shut up! Get some clothes on!" I shouted.

"Ooh, someone's touchy." Louis said, sounding hurt.

"sorry boo. I have just got the hangover from hell" I whispered, while Louis and Eleanor got some clothes on.