Chapter 19

"So, when do you need to go to bootcamp?" I asked Harry as he came round.

"Um...next week" He said, staring at his food.

"Cool"

"Yeah..." Hmm, something was up with him lately.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Um...well. You know bootcamp?"

"Yeah?" I said, wondering where this will go on to.

"Well... It's in London" He said.

"But we'll still be able to talk to each other on the phone and Skype and stuff" I told him, "Just don't worry about it now"

"Hmm, okay"

***

4 DAYS LATER...

"Okay, so have you got the food and decorations and stuff" I said to a few of my friends and Harry's friends at school.

We're having a surprise leaving party for him tonight.

We've been planning this all week, and most of our school year are coming.

"Yeah, we got everything planned. Don't worry"

I'm just so freaking out about this.

***

"Ha, yeah thanks. I am a really good singer" Someone boasted from behind me.

I turned around to see Rebekah talking to a group of girls.

"What?" She said rudely.

"Nothing. Just quit boasting about yourself"

Rebekah had got through to the X Factor as well, I haven't heard her sing before.

"Well, at least I have a talent, you, well you just play dumb all the time don't you?"

"Please. Anyone can outsmart someone like you"

"Yeah. Except from Harry"

"What has Harry got to do with this?" I asked wearily.

"Well, you see me and Harry, our love is too strong for each other."

"Ha. Yeah. Sure" I laughed. I really can't believe she would say this garbage.

"Yeah, sure. It is true. He admitted it himself. It's just too strong to break"

"Oh, yeah right. Is this your plan then?"

"What plan?"

"Well. I heard you and Alesha argue the other day about this little plan you've got going. Yeah, I know she's your stepsister. And you've only joined the X Factor just to get close to Harry."

"Ha. Well, it's working isn't it?" She spat in my face before leaving me.

Just hope she doesn't go to the party.

***

"Come on Harry, we need to go"

"What's the ru-" He turned around to look at me and started a different sentence. "You look hot"

He stood up and kissed my neck.

"Really?"

I was just wearing a white, slouchy top, skinny jeans, gold sparkly high heels and gold earrings and bracelets.

I curled my hair into little ringlets, as usual, and let them down.

"Yeah. Defiantly"

Harry was wearing a white polo shirt, blue blazer and black jeans, his curls tamed with a little jel.

"What's the special occasion anyway?" Harry asked me.

"Um.... It's a surprise" I haven't told Harry yet.

We walked for about 5 minutes, toward Matt's house, a friend of Harry's.

"Hey, this is where Matt lives" He said with a smile on his face, "He's having a party! Hey... Wait. Why didn't I hear about this?"

"Because Harry, it's for you"

"Aww, Thankyou Piper." He said whilst picking me up and spinning me round.

"AHH. Watch out I'm dizzy" I said when he put me on the ground.

"Aww. I'll give you a piggy back then"

I just jumped on his back and we ran off to the party.

***

"Hey Harry! There you are, old buddy old friend old pal! How are ya?" Matt said, swinging his arm around Harry's shoulder.

"Yeah Matt, I'm alright"

We finally found Matt, but he seems a bit drunk.

"Yeah. I'm a bit sad you have to go tomorrow, but, everyone moves on" He said.

"Yeah. Don't worry Matt, I'll be fine."

"Heeeeey, goooood thiiiiiinkiiing" He slurred, before passing out and falling to the ground.

"He often does that, passes out when he has a lot to drink" Harry told me as a matter-of-factly way.

I just burst out laughing it was so funny,

"He'll be like that for a few minutes, then he will be fine" He said whilst taking my hand and leading me to the dancefloor.

"Come on Piper, dance with me!" Harry sang.

"Yeah yeah I will"

"I love you Piper"

"I love you too Harry"

***

"Come on Harry, let's go home. You've had enough to drink"

"Yeeaaaaa. Commmming I just need to toilet" He slurred.

"Charming"

I let him go to the toilet whilst I sat down....

Come on Harry, hurry up.

5 minutes...

10 minutes...

15 minutes...

Please don't tell me he passed out like Matt.

I slowly walked towards the bathroom.

But I didn't like what I heard..

Someone moaning...

I slammed the door open to see..

Harry kissing Rebekah...