Epilouge

5 YEARS LATER...

"Come on girls, wake up" I went over to Darcy's bed cot and lightly shook her awake.

"We're moving house today girlies" I said to them, picking up Isabelle.

"Do we have to get dressed now?" Darcy asked me.

"Aha, yes you do" I put Isabelle down and went over to their suitcases and picked out some matching clothes for them.

"Right girls, are you okay dressing yourselves?" I asked them.

"Uhh, yes we'll be okay" Isabelle said to me.

Isabelle was the more... Responsible one, Darcy was the more cheeky one.

Isabelle had light brown hair, just below her shoulders, which turn into curls at the bottom. She likes her hair kind of short. Her eyes are a mix of green and blue.

Darcy looks like her dad, curly dark hair, a little longer than Isabelle's, she has more green eyes, but she has a hint of blue in them. They both had a dimple on their right cheeks.

I walked out the room back to Harry's and my room. Lazy ass Harry was still in the bed...

I laid down on top of Harry and kissed his shoulder.

"Harry, wake up babe"

He started stirring, and turned around so he was facing me. His eyes were still closed, but he had a smirk on his face.. If he wants it then he can get it.

"Harry Styles wake up now!" I shouted in his ear, slapping his cheeks.

"Oww! Okay okay I'm up!" He shouted, putting his arms round me and kissed me. "I'm going to check on the cat"

"What? Okay, leave me with the kids then" I said to him.

Harry bought a little kitten about a month ago, we called him, well, Harry called him Puss.

Me and Harry got married 6 months ago. We wanted to get married, because, it seemed right to do so.

We have had another child, a baby boy called George. I think George is a really cute name. He is 2 weeks old, has baby blue eyes and dark hair. I walked over to George, who was still sleeping in his cot, at the end of mine and Harry's bed. I picked him up, put him on a mat, and changed his nappy. I picked out a dark blue baby grow with white moons and yellow stars. I put a matching hat on him, and a blue jacket, seeing as it's snowing outside. Well, it is the week before Christmas. I put him in a little basket cot thing with his teddy. To be honest, that teddy scares me. It's got blue button eyes and yellow fur. Harry and the girls picked it out. We've bought him other toys but he liked that one the best. He always cries when he's not around it.

"Right. The cat's fed. What now?" He asked me.

"Well, you can fold the sheets away from our bed and the girls beds and but them in a box. Oh, and check if the girls are dressed, they're taking a while"

Just as I said that, the door barged open and the girls came through the door.

"We're dressed!" Darcy shouted. I looked at them and they were wearing everything back to front.

"Girls! Dress properly!" I shouted.

Harry walked over to them, took each girl in each of his arms and tipped them upside down.

They screamed in delight as Harry plopped them on the bed.

"Now! Let's get you dressed properly or else the tickle claw will come out!" He playfully shouted, flexing his fingers and tickling Isabelle.