Chapter 36

2 WEEKS LATER...

I got out of my bed and opened the curtains to see the sun shining down on the snowy grounds.

I got out my bag and got my laptop out.

I suddenly felt my stomach kind of flip over... Shit, not again.

I ran to my bathroom and puked my guts up.

I've been having this sickness most mornings ever since me and Harry came back from Holmes Chapel, last week. Just a winter bug. I've had this before.

I brushed my teeth and had a shower, and washed my hair and my body.

I got out and blow dried my hair, and straightened it for a change.

I put on jean ripped shorts and black see through tights with a black woollen jumper, with my Doc. Martins and a black beanie.

I heard a knock on my door.

I opened the door, to see Harry.

"Hi Harry" I said groggily.

"Are you still getting sickness?" he asked me.

"Yes, I bloody hate it"

"Hazza's here. Come on, are you ready to get to class?"

"Yep. Unfortunately" I said.

I got my bag and put my music stuff and my laptop in it, I went downstairs to my first class, I didn't feel like eating breakfast.

"Come on Harry." I urged him.

"I just need to get a piece of toast, I'm hungry" Harry grabbed a piece of toast and we hurried to the class just as the teacher came in.

"Harry, finish that toast outside of the classroom, I don't want any crumbs on my table" The teacher said to Harry.

"But I nearly finish-" Harry got cut off by the teacher,

"Eat it, or put it in the bin. Now. The world doesn't always revolve around you, even if your famous" The teacher said, walking in to the classroom.

"Ha! What a bastard! Using the 'Because your famous' line! Bloody cheek" Harry moaned.

"Hmm. Come on Harry, in the classro-" I felt my stomach churn, again. "Wait, I need to go to the bathroom"

I ran all the way to the nearest bathroom and was sick, again.

I went into my bag and put some spray on, I cleaned my face, put more makeup on and put some mints in my mouth.

Wait.... What's the date??

I checked my iPhone. The 8th of January...

SHIT! I'm a week late! I never noticed! Shit, this can't be happening.

No no no. I'm hyperventilating. this will ruin everything. Harry's career, my future career, and most importantly, me and Harry.

I need to get a test, I can't tell Harry about this.

I walked back to the class, I opened the door to find everyone's head looking in my direction.

"And where do you think you've been, Miss Hill?" Mr Smith asked, god, he is, the worst teacher ever!

"Um.... I"

"She's not well, Mr Smith. Leave her alone" Harry protested.

"I see, fame has got to your head Harry. You can't boss me around. Piper, sit down, Harry, come to this class after lessons, I'll give you some work to do." The teacher stated.