Chapter 41

PIPER'S POV

That was weird... Why would she call me Lesley?

I decided to call her back.

"Mum? What was that about?" I asked her.

"Um... Well, it was Harry at the front door." She said quietly.

"At the front door?! Why was he there?" I asked quickly.

"He's going to find you. I told him where you are"

"Why??!! Why would you do that?"

"He has a right to know Piper! He's the father of your baby! The love of your life!" She protested.

"He didn't want to be! He hurt me! Too many times"

"Just think about it! How can you cope? By yourself? You need Harry!" She shouted.

"I'm fine on my own." I stated before I hung up on her.. But as I thought about it, I couldn't help but agree with her. How can I cope?

I walked up the stairs to my room and got changed into shorts and a t shirt. My Aunt and Uncle are out at a party, so they're not here. The babysitter's downstairs. I was absolutely knackered so I headed straight to bed. I have the interview for the college tomorrow.

***

HARRY'S POV

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I slowly got up, rolled over and switched my phone off. I looked at the time, 7:00 am.

I moaned and closed my eyes for a few more minutes...

***

RING

RING

RING

I woke with a start. I looked over to my left to find someone ringing me. I looked at the caller I.D. It was Simon... Shit.

I picked it up, hesitating for a second and then answered.

"Harry! Where the hell are you?" Simon shouted down the phone.

"Um... I'm going to find my pregnant girlfriend" I said sleepily.

"WHAT?! PREGNANT? YOU FOOL! HOW COULD SHE GET PREGNANT!?"

"Well, when a man loves a women-" I started, but he cut me off.

"I know I know! Just come back here!"

"No! I'm going to find the love of my life first" I protested.

"Harry! We have interviews and stu-" But I hung up before he finished the sentence. I don't care about interviews and all that.

***

I booked a train ticket down to London last night. It goes at 12 o'clock. It's now 11 o'clock. I really need to get a car. I have my license, but I haven't had time to get a car. It really bugs the crap out of me. I quickly got dressed into jeans, white converse, and a blue Jack Wills hoodie.

***

PIPER'S POV

"We'll see you soon Piper. Good luck" My Aunt hugged me as the taxi was here.

"I'll be back tonight, don't worry" I said to her as I walked to the taxi and got inside. This is going to be a long day...

2 HOURS LATER...

HARRY'S POV

Finally, got off that blasted train. I looked at the note I had in my hand of where the house was. Shit, I need to get another taxi.. First thing I'm doing when all this mess ends, I'm getting a car.