Chapter 10

The door burst open, right when I was kissing Harry..........

It was........

Harper...... But she was with......

Gemma???

"What. The. Hell?" Is all my sister could say.

I pulled away from Harry, to find our sisters gawping at us.

"Um, it's not what it looks like" I told them unconvincingly.

"Yeah, um we were playing dares?" Harry said, doubtfully.

"Oh yeah, who dared who?" Gemma asked, laughing surprisingly??

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

"I knew this would happen all along. I knew what was going on in Harry's mind whenever he saw you. I saw the glint in both of your eyes." She explained.

"I knew it as well. I told you Piper!" Harper exclaimed.

"Okay, fine we admit it. But please don't tell mum" Harry and I pleaded.

"Why not?"

"We just don't want them to know yet"

"Hmm, fine. But I might not keep it for long, you know what I'm like" Harper told me.

"Please. Just don't" I pleaded her.

"Why do you want to keep it a secret anyway?" Gemma asked us.

"Because it's just too soon to tell everyone" I explained.

"Okay, so what were you doing in here anyway....... Other than what you were just doing" Harper asked.

"Um, just talking. And playing truths."

Harper laughed, sometimes she's weird..

"Why weren't you playing dares as well?" She asked.

"I don't know. But we can play now?" Harry asked me.

"Hmm........" I don't really like dares, "Fine then, who's gonna dare who first?"

"Um, I'll dare Gemma" Harry said with an evil grin... "I dare you to..... go outside and wear your shoes on your hands and go up to that old man and scream really loud in his face"

"What? Isn't that like three dares?" Gemma said.

"You'll have to forfeit then. And that won't be pretty" Harry answered back.

"Fine"

She walked downstairs, took her shoes off her feet and put them on her hands. She ran outside quickly to the old man and screamed really loud behind his back. The man suddenly turned around and looked right in her face......

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Um.....yeah, I'm alright I guess" She answered.

"You know, the hospital is a few blocks from here. I could take you in my car" He said. He had a weird grin on his face.......

"Eww, no way"

She ran back into the house and into my room.

"What a pervert! Seriously, I thought he was going to take me for a second"

"Haha, and when he said the hospital is a few blocks away from here, I burst out laughing" Harry laughed.

"Hmm. Not funny. Anyway, me and Harper are going to dare you Harry." Gemma said. They whispered for a while,

"We dare you to teepee Alesha's front garden"

"Oh god. Fine. But I can't do it on my own. You'll have to help." Harry said.

We got some toilet roll from mine and Harry's house and we all put jackets on with our hoods up.

"I feel like a total badass now" I said to Harry as we were walking to Alesha's house.

"Me too. But it will be fun" Harry said, kissing my cheek.

We got to Alesha's house, and it was starting to get kind of dark.

All the top floor lights were on and only one light was on on the bottom floor.

"If we get found out, then we are killing both of you" Harry said to Harper and Gemma.

"Fine, whatever just do it. We will be putting the toilet roll round these trees." Gemma said.

"Ready?" Harry said to me.

"Oh god, ready" I replied nervously.

I threw toilet roll up round the trees, wrapping it around the trunks.

Harry wrapped toilet roll round the car and garage. I started throwing toilet roll to the front door. Once we were out of toilet roll, we hid behind a bush.

I started laughing.

"Oh my god, that was so fun"

"Yeah, it was. Okay. Piper I dare you to ring the doorbell" Harry said to me.

"Hmm, Okay. I'll do it." I walked up to the door, took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. I quickly ran away, but the door opened suddenly, almost as if she was standing there all along.

"Who the hec- OH YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" She grabbed hold of my arm and nearly pushed my hood down, a bit of my hair falling out. She started scratching my face, but someone behind me pulled me away, it was Harry.

"Run" He whispered to me. Alesha took hold of Harry's arm, so I punched her arm away from his arm, just as Alesha's dad, I think that was him, came out of her house, just as Harry got away.

We ran all the way back to my place, out of breath.

"God, that was one of the best dares ever." Harry exclaimed, out of breath.

"Oww, my face is covered in scratches!" I said once I saw my face in the mirror, "You know she might see this tomorrow?"

"Just say it was the cat" Harry suggested.

"Alright, I need to go back now, see ya" Gemma waved goodbye to us.

"Bye Gemma" Harper said, whilst going downstairs, leaving me and Harry in our room.

"I had a good time today" Harry whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek.

"Me too"

He started to kiss me, my fingers going through his curls and tugging at them.

"DINNERS READY" Harper shouted from downstairs.

"I guess I should be going then. Bye Piper, see you tomorrow" He kissed me one more time before going over the balcony.