Chapter 1

Dedicated to AlyssaMaeAlindogan

Scott Adkins as Tyler Kent

You can add me on FB: Paula Anne Evans (a book with pink butterfly cover- is my profile picture) 😊

Please don't forget to comment, vote, add and recommend!😘

Please ENJOY!😁

Athena's POV

When we return here in New York after the convention at the Philippines, Tyler and I continuously see each other, finding time in our  busy schedules, either I go to his place or vice versa.

I thought he's joking about the whole marriage thing, but I was wrong, every now and then he would mention it giving a different reason everytime in order to justify it, such as, "We should marry each other because we enjoy each other's body." or "Us, marrying is a great convenience, we wouldn't worry about the gold digging douches and bitches." and the like, but never mention about love. Yet I still married him.

Now, please don't misunderstand. I don't care if I marry a man as poor as a rat, as long as we love each other. The problem is, he blackmailed me through the use of my fucking video, plus I learned to love him more with every encounter but unfortunately, he doesn't. When we were still unmarried, we don't cuddle. He always finds an excuse to leave right after a mind blowing sex without caring about my hurt feelings and tired body laying on his bed for hours.

I'm just his pleasure.

So after two months of hoping that he'll change, I stopped, thus, whenever we do it in his place, I flee immediately, and just cleanse myself in my bathroom while crying my heart out. Until now that we are married, he would automatically sleep or leave to his office in the house after sex, like he's a robot which is programmed to do it.

Ring, ring, ring...

I was brought out of my thoughts by the ringing of my phone. I looked at the caller.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Be ready at eight, sharp, I'll fetch you." Mr. Kent ordered. I glanced at the wall clock on my office wall. 6:36p.m I glanced down at the pile of documents on my table. I sighed.

"Kei." I said blankly then I hang up before he could retort another order. He's been bossy during the whole span of our marriage, which is more than five months now, we had a private, civil marriage four months after the convention, he always reminds me of the fucking video that he has. I got a chance on his laptop thrice and I delete it everytime, yet it reappeared again, meaning, he saved it on other gadget or gadgets as well. I hope I'll just discover them in order to permanently delete it.

I stood, got my things and left my building in order to go to our house using my range rover and prepare for tonight's event.  A charity event for Cancer patients. Since both of us are known CEO of several companies, attending various events is a must. If you  ask who's wealthier, it's him. He's the wealthiest in New York. I'm just the fourth wealthiest, but I considered him as my arch nemesis before since our  line of businesses are almost the same; restaurants, resorts and hotels, apartment and condominium  buildings. He was my greatest rival.