Chapter 28

2nd update

Atena's POV

"What is it about, sweetheart?" Tyler asked anxiously, despite our little flirt an hour ago. We are currently in my room, sitting at the headboard, side by side.

"I guess we should stop it..." He held my hands and squeezed them once gently.

"What do you mean, sweetheart?" He asked worriedly.

"Stop courting me Tyler-"

"But why?" He cut me off and hastily stood beside my bed. "What did I do wrong? Am I not making the tasks correctly?" He raked his right hand in his hair frustratedly and has a far away look.

"Tyler." He glanced back at me and I patted the seat beside me. "Will you let me finish first?" I asked a little annoyed. He noticed my annoyance and sat beside me again, his eyes down on my tummy. I cupped his face with both of my hands. "Stop courting me because you've proven your love for us. You've done enough." His frustrated face turned into a questioning one. I exhaled. "I'm yours... again." I watched as his face turned into shock.

"Really?" He asked with eyes full of hope. I nodded.

"Yes. And there's one more." His eyebrow furrowed.

"What is it, sweetheart?" He asked with a lesser worry.

"I wanna go back to New York... for good." His face was priceless. Tears welling in his eyes.

"Am I dreaming?" He kissed my left palm happily. I shook my head at him, teary as well. He hastily stood again and yelled. "Hoo!!!" He looked up at the ceiling while he raised both of his clenched fists in the air above his head. "Finally!" He glanced back at me, tears falling from his eyes, then he went back beside me with extra energy that caused the bed to bounce a bit. "Are you really serious, sweetheart?" He took my right hand with both of his hands and kissed each knuckle.

"Yes, baby." Tears started slipping from my eyes as well. He let go of my hand and wiped my tears just as I wiped his tears, too.

"Damn! I'm so happy sweetheart. I love you so fucking much. I can't live without you, Athena Stark." He leaned in and kissed me slowly. I nibbled his lower lip and he groaned before pulling away. "I love you, baby. You are my life." He said, both of us crying. Damn. I didn't think crying Tyler can also be hot as hell.

"I love you more, baby." He chuckles while continuously wiping my tears.

"I'm so happy right now." He kissed my forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and all the parts, sides and corners of my face and I giggled.

***
"Manang Sabel, thank you so much for all that you've done for me." We are standing outside the front door of the house that I rented for a couple of months.

"It's my job ma'am." She said with teary eyes just like me.

"Oh sush, it's not your job to care and love me but you did. You're like a mother to me. Please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything, okay? And please, just this time, don't call me ma'am." I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you also for helping us, anak." My tears doubled upon hearing what she called me and my arm tightened around her.

"I love you Manang Sabel please take care." I let her go and she kissed my forehead.