Chapter 23

Rank #221 as of Today!
March 28, 2018

Double update...

Athena's POV

"Will you have dinner at my house?" He invited me after our heated kiss. Both of us are still breathing heavily and eyes filled with hunger, but not of food, you know. 😉

"But your son's mother..." I don't want to speak her name. Somehow, after my research on the properties, my instinct is telling me that she's behind the incident.

"Shhh... she's gone." I raised one of my eyebrows asking for him to elaborate. Our bodies still pressed to each other. My hands were on his shoulders while his were around my waist. "I sent her away yesterday, she's probably in Hawaii now." He informed me.

"Why?" How about the child?

"Because she has no place on my house."

"She's surely devastated, being away from her son. And how about your kid?" He'll be affected! Tyler shook his head and chuckles.

"You really have a good heart, you know that? Thinking for their welfare even though they were bad news to you." He said softly.

"So why did you do that?" I asked out of pure curiosity. I felt bad for her.

"Because I should have done that long ago." As if that answered my query.

"Any reason?" I asked. His right hand cupped the left side of my face.

"She's not part of my life. Yeah, she's the mother of my son but that's it. She's still his mother even though she's far. There's no need for her to live with us." He said seriously.

"But I thought you're okay. I mean you were sleeping in their room when we were still married." And she told me. I can't help but feel hurt and the anger slowly surfaced.

"Hell no! I'm sleeping there because of my son, because he wanted me there. Nothing happened between us, even until yesterday, I swear." He said with sincerity. Will I believe him? If it's true then he didn't cheat on me.

"But she said..." I moved to pull back but he tightened his embraced in me and brought his right hand firmly on ny back.

"What did she tell you?"

"That she's succeeding in seducing you, that's why you're sleeping there, so I pressumed you're sleeping with her." I informed him.

"Fu¢k no! And why did she say that? And why the fu¢k didn't you tell me?" He asked annoyed. I felt his hold loosened so I moved away hastily.

"Because I thought it's for the best!" My voiced raised a little. She lied also to me. My hands were on my table and my head bowed.

"It's for the best?" He said lowly. "It's for the best that you let our marriage be ruined by that bitch?!" He roared angrily and turned me to face him by my shoulders.

"No!" I yelled now crying. I swatted his hands. "It's You!" I shoved his chest by my point finger. "You only blackmailed me in that marriage and treated me like sh!t! Our marriage sucked from the beginning and it's all because of YOU! Your fu¢king selfishness!" I shoved his chest again twice then continued, not giving him time to retort. "Then you intensified it by hiding your son from me then bringing them in the house and letting that woman stay there as well, without fu¢king caring in my damn feelings!" He was still speechless on my outburst. "Then, that night before I left! You already believed her and went all Hulk at me without verifying me if it's true!" I'm breathing heavy now from those yelling.

Knock... knock...

I glanced at the door then I inhaled and exhaled to calm my nerves a little and wiped the tears on my face before answering the door.

"Ma-ma'am.... I-I just want to say goodbye.... I'm going home..." My clueless secretary was shocked upon seeing my face and stuttered. I only nodded then closed and locked the door behind me, so that no one can barged in and witness the war between Tyler and me. The walls around my office are soundproof so my employees doesn't hear any of our drama.

"So it's not true..." He mumbled to himself. "But you admit it!" He looked at me accusingly. Seriously?!

"Because you already made your decision and believed her! So what's the point of telling you the truth!" I defended.

"But you should have!" He snaked his right hand on his hair and tugged it frustratingly.

"You want the truth?" I challenged.

"There's more?" He asked astonished.

"You wanna know why I asked you about the cctv cameras, right?" I asked in a low voice. "It's because of our real conversation..." He raked his right hand on his face then sat on the couch. He looked up straightly at me, urging me to go on. "I made her a deal. That I'll help her seduce you successfully-"

"What?!" His eyes widened and his hands clenched.

"by leaving earlier and going home later than usual to give her time-"

Blag!

He threw my coffee table upside down then stood and strode towards me with a menacing eyes. He's quite scary so I walked backwards until my back hit the wall. He gripped my face with both hands then kissed me roughly. I pushed his chest to no avail.

"Mmmm!" I screamed but his mouth muffled it. My hands are now trapped between us in his chest due to proximity. Then I felt him lifted me from my lower back then strode, his hold on my face disppeared so I was able to pull my face from him. "Put me down!" I said hitting his chest by my hands. He didn't utter a word then he threw me on the couch roughly.

"Tyler!" He ripped my blazer, undershirt and skirt like an animal! "What are you doing! Stop it!" I tried stopping his hands from ripping my bra and panty but failed. He hovered me with his lower body between my parted legs.

"Punishing you." He said lowly before ravishing my breasts with his mouth and hands. Fu¢k! Why am I turned on!

"S-stop!" I digged my nails on his shoulders then he lifted them above my head with one hand then tied then he grabbed my ripped skirt and used it in tying my hands! "Tyler!" I screamed at his face. He looked at me then smirked.

"How I love the sound of my name being screamed by you, baby. I'll make sure you'll scream my name numerous times so you won't forget that I.am.yours and not by other bitches!" He spread my legs by his hands then moved down and started eating my pussy.

"Fu¢k!"

-----_-----_-----
March 27, 2018 - 5:40pm

Sorry for d mistakes...

Going to attend the procession now...