Chapter 13

Double update!

Enjoy reading!

Athena's POV

Why did I kiss him?

Why did I kiss him?

Why did I kiss him?!

"Ugh!" I stood from my bed and paced the room. I changed into a pink t-shirt and pink, floral, cotton short when I got home forty minutes ago. I just sent a quick text to my secretary informing her to take charge and turned off my phone.

"Now, he thinks I still want him! Damn! Why did I do that? Ugh! Stupid me!" I threw myself on my bed and put a pillow over my face. "Ahhh!" I screamed beneath the pillow.

"Never taught that a pillow can give you an orgasm. You know that I'm very willing to give you a hand anytime, right?" What the? I sat and threw the said pillow to him and glared. He successfully dodged it and laughed hysterically to the point where he needs to clutch his stomach.

"Perv!" I scowled.

"H-Hey!" He walked to my bed and sat still laughing, less hysterically. "Y-you should have seen y-yourself..." He wiped his  tears then exhaled deeply to lessen his laughter. "You smooching that pillow... while wriggling then screaming! It's like you had the words best orgasm of your life!" He said emphasizing the 'best orgasm' before laughing loudly, again, and laying his back on my bed.

"I hope I gave you the best laugh of your life." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You sure did." He said while doing his best to stop his laughter. I remained silent while frowning. "Hey spaghetti, what happened to you last night?" And he had the decency to ask?!

"You fu¢king abandoned me!" I glared at him. He sat up hastily as if there's an emergency.

"Me? You left me spaghetti." I frowned, then he continue in a more dramatic way. "You said you'll get a drink but then you're gone! You didn't come back! And now you blame me! How could you?!" I rolled my eyes at his acting skills.

"Wait... I left you?" I asked. I can't recall all the events last night, courtesy of tequila. He nodded like a child.

"Yeah, we were dancing when you left me for a drink, little did I know that you're a heartless bitch leaving me all by myself!" He mocked hurt.

"Be serious!" I hissed at him.

"But it's the truth! Thankfully, there's a redhead girl, which name I don't remember, who was willing to accompany the lonely me and-"

"Shut up! Fine, I'm sorry." I cut him off. So it's my fault that I left with him. Derek must have noticed my mood and asked.

"Spill bitch." He commanded imitating a girl's voice. I rolled my eyes on him. Always the happy one.

I exhaled and began my tale, except the part where I kiss my ex-husband. Oh and if you are wondering, miraculously, he didn't leak and spread my video.

"Damn. Do you think you slept together?" He asked seriously. I shrugged, indicating that I don't know. "Spaghetti, I know you are a smart woman and I trust that you won't let your feelings consumed you. You've been there before and you'd been very determined in getting out of that hell hole. Think of the child." Derek adviced seriously. I exhaled.

"Calm down, Derek. It's not like he's after me or anything. It just happened that we bumped to each other last night. That's it." I assure him. There's no point denying my love for him. Derek knows what the real score anyway. He sighed.

"Fine. But if... you know what you must do." I nodded. "Keep me updated spaghetti, because I really need to go back in France now. I just came here to check on you because someone's not answering their damn phone." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah, yeah..." We stood and hugged each other. "Have a safe trip then." Then my stomach growls. We looked at each other then laugh.

"I think I should feed you first so I won't have a heart attach for worrying if you died in starvation." He joked. I agreed and told him we go out because I didn't have time to visit the department store yet. Like hello? I just arrived here yesterday.

I went to my closet and changed into a pink summer dress with pink flat shoes. What? Pink is one of my favorite colors. I put my hair in a high, messy ponytail, put on a cherry flavoured lip gloss just to moisturize my lips, spray some perfume and we're out. Again, I didn't bother getting a purse because first, I don't want to be disturbed through phone and second I'm not that keen in looking at myself on a tiny mirror as well as applying and reapplying make ups, only when necessary.

Derek is in a blue polo shirt, black slacks and black leather shoes. Why didn't I notice his attire a while ago? 'For the reason that you are busy thinking about your ex.' Ugh! I am a selfish bitch'

"I'll take a spaghetti with fries on the side please." I said to the waitress who turned her head to Derek.

"I'll have the same plus a box of bacon-mushroom pizza, that's all." He ordered.

"Hey starving animal! Can you eat all those?" I whispered to him when the waitress left. He rolled his eyes.

"Of course not! We'll share equally on the pizza."

And folks, by equally sharing, he meant 6 slices for him and 2 for me.

"I'm full. I think I'll sleep the entire flight." I rolled my eyes at him.

"That is, if you won't vomit, you fatty head." I mocked.

"Ugh! Shut up, you're making sick!" He said in a girly voice, then we laughed.

"Daddy! Daddy! There!" A boy in our back shrieked. We turned and looked at him then my eyes widened.

"Sh!t!" I muttered.

Does my day can get any more eventful?

-----_-----_-----
March 20, 2018- 2:43pm

Sorry for the mistakes.

Other Stories:

irresistible Hunk(Mature)- completed

Blackmailed(oneshot)-completed

Blackmailed(Full Story)-on going

Bad Girl- on going (updated yesterday)