Chapter 16

Rank #510!!!
Thank you guys!!!

Please check out my 'Bad Girl'.
where I updated a steamy scene this morning.

Athena's POV

Nine days later...

My life should be peaceful because Tyler didn't bother me after our 'conversation'. However, I find myself in the opposite situation, because I can't stop thinking about his proposition since it went out of his luscious mouth. 'Erase the word luscious. You have no right to describe him that, lady.'

I know I shouldn't give him another chance because it's nonsense. I mean, he has a child, that's why I ended it with him in the first place for the reason that I don't want to be a home wrecker. But he said he'll never marry that woman, yet still live with her. Ugh!

I know he proposed as friends and I'm not assuming here or anything. It's just that I still love him and I don't trust myself to be merely friends with him without throwing myself at him. You get my point right? Besides, he was my arch nemesis before marriage and after divorce, still effective at present. So why would he suggest, that we become friends? Plus about the video, why would he diminished it wothout my request and plead? It seems too good to be ture.

Unless... He has an ulterior motive... and what would that be? Hmmm?

Ugh!

I can't think of anything that'll benefit him from his proposition aside from gaining another friend, which is me.

On the business side, I'll benefit more than him.

So it's really a winwin deal for me.

After spending another day thinking of the pros and cons.

I've made my decision.

***
Exactly two weeks from the conversation...

When you hold me in the street,
and you kissed me on the dance floor...
I wish-

I sleepily reached my ringing phone and answered.

"What?" I snapped at whoever unfortunate person on the other line. Like, duh? I just fell asleep and my alarm didn't even went off, hence, it's very early, so it should be very significant. Or else...

"Hello to you too, Ms. Snappy." The voice on the other line said huskily before chuckling.

Of course it had to be him.

I opened my eyes and glanced at the phone's time. Two fu¢king ten in the freacking dawn! Does this man sleep at all?

"Talk." I hissed while rubbing my sleepy eyes and yawn loudly. Unlady like, I know. His chuckle became laughter.