Chapter 10

Tripple update!!!

more votes, comments, addshares equals more chapters!!! 😘😘😘

Thank you guys!😂

Athena's POV

"Yes Athena... I love you... very much..."

"How? Why?- Tyler!" All of a sudden Derek is on the ground with Tyler straddling him punching his face continuously.

"I knew it! You fu¢king son of a b!tch! You're fantasizing my wife! MY.WIFE! I'll fu¢king kill you!" He said while punching Derek. Oh my gosh! Is anybody there? I glanced around and there's no one. Damn!

"Stop it! Please!" Derek couldn't fight back because his arms were pinned down by Tyler's knees. Derek is almost out. "Tyler...! Please...!" I bravely held his left arm. He stopped and looked at me, his eyes are sharped. "He.... he's knocked out...." I swallowed hard. "P-Please..." I begged. He glanced down at the unconscious body of Derek then stood. I pulled him inside the room.

"Did he touch you?! Kiss you?!" He asked when we are inside the room.

"No..." I answered softly while looking at the floor. I didn't know that Derek loves me! We are friends! How insensitive am I?

"Now you know!" Tyler hissed at me. My eyes widened at him. Did I say it out loud? "Stay the fu¢k away from him, Athena.... I swear, I'll fu¢king kill him!" He said in a low dangerous voice. And I know he will, so I nodded. "Why the hell did you leave anyway?! Did he force you?!" His voice raised again.

"No!" I answered. How's Derek out there now? He's unconscious! He might get concussion!

"So why?! And don't give me that business meeting bullshit!" He yelled. How can I help Derek there? He helped me and this is what he got? What kind of friend am I leaving him there. "Athena!" Tyler shook my shoulders.

"Why?!" I shouted. I don't know what to do anymore! I'm here quarelling with Tyler while my friend is knocked out and needed help because of me!

"Why did you leave?!" He repeated. I'm done! I exhaled.

"You want to know why?! I left because I can't bear living with you, your bitchy mistress and your son anymore! I want my freedom!" I screamed at him. He was speechless for a couple of seconds.

"You know what will happen if you leave me." He threatened in a low voice. He didn't even deny that she's his mistress! So it's true!

"Huh! As if you didn't humiliate me already! I don't care anymore Mr. Kent! Try me!" I challenged him. He narrowed his eyes at me but kept silent. I take it as an encouragement. "Leave me. Now." I ordered. He didn't move. "We're done Mr. Kent. I'm filing a divorce." I turned and walked towards the direction of the door in order help Derek, but he snaked his right arm on my waist from the back and pulled me back to him.