Chapter 18

Guys! I just want to Thank you! Most of you knew that I'm reaching my readers thru inbox. And I'm having a problem in  sending a thank you message since the other day. Some were sent and several can't be send saying there's an error 1131. So I'm thanking you here. Thank You so much for the votes, comments, adding my books (not just this one) and sharing/recommending them to others.

I really appreciate it.

Athena's POV

Fuck! I just made out with my ex-husband!

And the breakfast turned out to be steamy... hooh...

I drove away from his mansion and went to the place where I'd never been for more than a year now. The Church.

"Father, I'm so sorry I neglect visiting you here..." I cried with eyes focused to the statue of Jesus who is crucified at the cross at the altar while kneeling inside the Church.

"Yeah, I pray but not as often as before..." (hiccup) "I don't even pray the Rosary anymore... I'm very very sorry Father...I love you..." I closed my eyes and put my forehead on my intertwined hands, my elbows were placed on the top of the bench in front me.

Before the blackmail, I used to pray the Rosary everyday, despite how busy I am. Then I didn't notice that I was  consumed by the worldly act  of sex and became addicted to my lust for Tyler that I forgot the true purpose of life.

"I'm really really sorry..." (hiccup) "...that I committed adultery... by having sex with a man that isn't my husband..." My weeping increased. I am referring to when Tyler and I were not married yet.

"I love him... very very much... but he doesn't love me back... it hurts so much that I could literally feel my heart squeezing everytime he flirts to other women..." (hiccup)