Chapter 17

2nd update of the day...

From Rank #510 this afternoon to Rank #395 this evening at 9pm!!!

A big difference! Oh my gosh!!! Thank you very much guys!!! It's all because of you!!! (squeals!)

Athena's POV

"Have a seat." Tyler pulled out the chair for me. Whoah... Who knew that he can be a gentleman aside from being a gentledog?

"Thanks." I slowly sat and held the chair. Can you blame me? I'm not used to this side of him. For all I know he'll pull the chair and I'll fall on the dining floor? 'Very creative imagination there.'

"Please help yourself." He gestured on the food and sat on his chair on the head of the 12 seater, dining table which is on my right.

"Thanks." I seemed to develop an only one word answer just a while ago, do I? I poured coffee in my cup from the coffee pot and took a sip.

"So..." He trailed. I put down my coffee and looked at him. He sighed. "Have you decide yet?" He asked slowly. I nod.

"Yes." Oh! What a very long and interesting answer, woman!

"And...?" He coaxed me to continue. This is it.

"No." I declared. He frowned in disappointment.

"But why?" He asked. I exhaled.

"I don't have to explain myself." I stood. "I gotta go. Thanks for the coffee, though." He held my right arm by his left hand when I turn to leave. I turned back and saw that he's also standing already. He gently pulled me away from the table and our chairs and I let him.

"What do I have to do to change your mind? Tell me." He sincerely asked when we were a meter away from the table.

"Tyler..."

"I'll do anything, just tell me." He almost pleaded staring deeply into my eyes. Damn. I glanced down on his white, fitted shirt and dark jeans in order not to cave in him. "Athena..." I glanced up at him again.

"Why?" I asked curiosly. He frowned in confusion.

"What do you mean why?" I pulled my arm and he let it go.

"Why do you want me to be your friend? And so badly, may I add." That question wanted to pop out in my head since the day after he proposed. He gulped and step forward.