Chapter 19

Rank #309 as of March 23 at 8:35pm!!! Thank you so much guys!

2nd Update...

So it's the 3rd day that I'm publishing 4 chapters a day. On the 1st day, all 4 chapters were updated here. While on the 2nd and 3rd day, the 4 chapters are divided equally into 2. 2 chapters here and the other 2 chapters in the 'Bad Girl'.

And I'm very happy that I can give you something to read. 😊😉

Enjoy reading!

Athena's POV

I opened my secretary's message after I sent my messages to Tyler.

From: Susan

Ma'am it's urgent.

I quickly pressed the call button on the upper part of the screen. She answered on the first ring.

"Ma'am..." She said nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously slightly worried.

"Ma'am, two of the investors here backed out." She said in almost a crying tone.

"Who?" I asked more worriedly. I can't go back to the Philippines yet because I need to check my businesses here as well.

"Mr. Sarmiento and Mr. Hidalgo ma'am." She said in a calmer tone upon sensing that I'm not angry. It is just another trial. I can overcome it. I positively thought.

"Did they gave you a reason?"

"They said they'll invest their money in another company, ma'am." I sighed. It's what business is.

"Okay, thank you Susan. I'll do something about it, but I can't go there yet. Please, keep me posted. Thank you."

"Yes ma'am?" She hesitated, maybe because I took the news lightly. I ended the call after that tjen put my phone on the table.

Both of them had fifteen percent shares meaning I need to find trusted people that will replace the total of thirty percent, and I will start in reading the proposals of other willing investors in that property for the second time, after I have my breakfast.

I glanced at the wall clock. Ten thirty-nine. I guess after brunch then.

Ding, dong...

I walked to the front door and opened it.

"Tyler? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Won't you let your friend inside?" He smiled genuinely, then held up his hands with brown paper bags.

"Hmmm... sure, if not for the food." I grinned, took the bags from him and went straight to the dining room table where I put the bags.