Chapter 5

Athena's POV

Ring... ring... ring...

I was awaken by my ringing phone. I reached and answered it without looking at the caller.

"Hello?" I answered grogily.

"Where are you?" The caller asked sternly. I glanced at my phone for the time. Ten minutes past twelve in the afternoon. I sat and leaned on the headboard.

"Out. Why?" I answered boredly.

"Where?" He  demanded.

"I'm in a lunch meeting husband, so sorry I don't have much time to catch up. See you-"

"Don't you dare hang up! I know you're lying. Where the hell are you Athena?! You're voice sounds sleepy! Are you cheating on me?!" He yelled.

"Are you serious?" I asked. Unbelievable!

"Answer me! Damn it! Where the hell are you?! I know you didn't go to your office!" He shouted. I'm busted! Think Athena!

"Calm down! Calm down! What twisted your panties? I'm in my hotel." I don't want to be in anymore trouble so I answered honestly.

"Which one?" Ugh!

"Here in the west." Then he hang up. "Great!" I muttered to myself. I toss my phone on the bed, laid again and closed my eyes. I'm still sleepy.

Ten minutes later....

Knock! Knock!... Knock! Knock!

Ugh! Can't I just continue my sleep? Who the hell is that? I stood and went to the bedroom door.

"Wha- What are you doing here?" I asked Tyler who immediately roams my room. "Hey! What are you looking for?" I asked irritated.

"Who are you here with?" He's walking towards me with a deadly stare so I walked back.

"No one." I answered. I stopped when my back hit the door.

"Don't fu¢k with me Athena. I'll fu¢king kill him." He threatened. Even though he looks dangerous, I can't help but laugh.

"I can't believe you. Hahaha... Where did you get that idea? Or you're saying that to make yourself feel better because you're the one who has a big secret, husband. Hahaha..." He narrowed his eyes at me and gripped my left arm a little hard.

"Then why are you in a rush this morning saying you have a meeting when the truth is you didn't even go to your fu¢king office! Who did you meet?! Did you fu¢k him?! I swear Athena!" He hissed. His grip tightened. Wellyeah, if you put it that way, maybe it's a bit suspicious. I exhaled.

"Fine. I'm not feeling well so I didn't go to the office." It's true, emotionally. But it looks like he don't believe me.

"You could stay home if that's true. So stop lying in my face!" He hissed again. I exhaled and tried to pull my arm but to no avail.

"I'm telling the truth! I just want to rest all day so I stayed here!" I retorted. Now, I'm the bad one? Huh!

"Then why didn't you just stay in the house?!" His voice raised a little.

"To what?! Watch a live show? No thank you!" I snapped. He let go of my arm then snaked his hand on my waist and pulled me to him.

"You're jealous?" He asked huskily and flashed me his sexy smirk. I wanna kiss those sexy lips. Fuck Athena! Get yourself together!