Chapter 12

I also updated the "Bad Girl" last night. Hope you'll read it, too.

Enjoy reading!

Athena's POV

Mmmm.... coffee...

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar gray room and an eye-burning ray of sunlight.

"Ugh!" I groaned due to the sunlight from the glass window covered by a thin white curtain and the inevitable headache during a hang over, then put my right arm over my eyes. Where am I?

After what seems like forever, which in fact, is just around five minutes, I removed my arm and slowly opened my eyes again. I squinted at first then blinked multiple times to adjust. When I did, I sat and the black comforter fell on my hips. I looked down at my body. Black polo shirt. Undergarments? GONE.

Shit! Did I have a one night stand?! To whom I don't even remember the face and what happened?! And why the hell am I still here?! Am I going to experience the famous walk of shame? Ugh!

I closed my eyes and held my head with both hands due to the nurturing headache.

Calm down, Athena. Breathe in, breathe out. That's it. Do it again.

I reopened my eyes and glanced around me when I was able to control the palpitation in my head and I'd never been so thankful when I saw a glass of water with pain reliver on the black, bedside table. I reached them, took the medicine then laid back down and waited for the pain to subside.

I have a migraine since forever so I know how headache can be stubborn to me and I'll admit, it defeats me everytime I try to fight it. It's my worst enemy and it taught me never to mess with it!

***
I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar gray roo- Oh waitI glanced around and remembered that it was the room I awakened up a while ago. Oh, I fell asleep again after taking the medicine. I sat and felt the headache gone. Thank goodness. I stood, fixed the bed and saw my dress and undergarments spread nicely on the foot of the bed, which I'm syre wasn't there a while ago. I smelled them and discovered that they are newly washed and dried. I glanced around the room again looking for the bathroom and headed to it for a shower and toothbrush.

Why does my one night stand seemed mysterious? Or he doesn't want to communicate with me again and is eagerly waiting for me to do the walk of shame for the fear that I ask for more? Am I that bad? I smelled coffee a while ago that caused me to wake up. And I'm sure it's him. Maybe he has work and needed to left early. By the way, what time is it already? Where's my phone? Ah...  I didn't bring it with me as well as my purse since Derek will take care of everything. Speaking of who, where in the hell is that man? Why did he left me?!

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself then put on my clothes and comb my wet hair through my fingers. Unfortunately, there is no spare toothbrush and I can't leave without having one so I decided to use his, since, we surely did saliva swapping last night, so what will I loose?

"You?" I whispered with a frown when I stepped out of the bathroom and saw my not so mysterious one night stand sitting on the side of his bed facing me with arms crossed on his his chest.

"Hello there, ex wife." He said while he stood and walked towards me, stopping closely in front of me, put his hands inside his front pocket then smirked.

Oh! This man and I did a lot more than saliva swapping alright.

"I think you wanna close that mouth of yours before I do something about it." He said huskily looking at my lips. I closed my mouth shut and gulp. I didn't expect to see him, I mean, I know I'll see him again, but not this sudden and in this situation...

Oh my!!! My eyes widened and I gasped. Did I really slept with him?!

"No." He stated, his face turned serious. Huh?

"No, what?" I asked confused.

"We didn't execute an amazing, mind blowing sex." He said sarcastically, a cocky smirk returned. I recovered from my shock and felt irritation built inside me.

"If you say so. Bye." I shrugged nonchalantly and started walking pass him to the bedroom door. And as expected, after three steps, he stopped me by snaking his right arm on my waist and pressed his chest firmly on my back.

"You don't fu¢king belive me." He hissed on my left ear and I smirked. Well, ladies and gentleman, I just want to inform you that my ex-husband gets quite annoyed and irritated when he's being neglected or unbelieved. An ego thing, I guess. So it's how you get into his nerves. Evil laugh.

"And why doest it matter? You already know beforehand that I won't believe you, Mr. Kent." I said calmly then turned and face him.  "Besides..." I purred and put my right hand on his chest, which stiffened from my unexpected touch while his arm tightened around me. I trailed my hand until the back of his neck and gently massage it while speaking. "...it's not like it's the first time, yeah?..." I saw his eyes darkened with lust ang anger, but mostly of lust. Good to know I still have an affect on him.

"You're right..." He pulled and pressed me to him that caused my other hand to automatically went over his chest, the other still on his neck. "I know how stubborn and hard headed you are, that's why I put you where there are cctv in all areas." My gaze was on his lips the whole time he's speaking. Damn. I'm tempted to kiss him. "You wanna watch it?" Then an evil smirk appeared on his lips. I gulp then moved my gaze to his eyes, which is glinting with mischief. Oh fu¢k! I didn't embarrass myself, do I? If so, there's no way I'll watch it with him, I won't give him the satisfaction of mocking and laughing at me. So I calmed myself and exhaled.

"No need. As I told you, it doesn't matter to me. See you around ex-husband." I tiptoed, pulled his head down and I pecked his lips, then left the house with a shocked Tyler Kent.

-----_-----_-----
March 20, 2018-10:45am

I can't promise anything, but I'll definitely write another chapter after cooking and try to finish it asap...