Chapter 15

Quadruple update!

You can add me on FB: Paula Anne Evans (a book with pink butterfly cover- is my profile picture) 😊

Tyler's POV

She looked at me as if I've grown two horns.

"Are you fu¢king serious?" She asked amazed. Fu¢k! I don't know how long can I control myself. I began getting horny from the moment she opened the door with that seductive nightee and became hornier due to her curses, and damn, she's even more beautiful when she's mad. She drove me crazy, that's why I lost control and kissed her.

"Yes." I said huskily, still looking at her eyes. I sat closely beside her because she might avoid and left me. Being beside her gives me more opportunity to stop her, just in case.

"Mr. Kent, may I just remind you, that we were enemies prior to the blackmail. In fact, we were never friends or even considered as real acquaintances, therefore, I conclude, that this discussion is very unnecessary." My gaze fell to her smart mouth. How I want to ravish it again.

"I will not rush your decision. Think about it. Afterall, it'll be more beneficial to you to be friends with the most famous businessman rather than being enemies, right?" I know she can't forgive me just yet and I don't have a chance, so I need to indulge it in business in order to have a second chance with her.

"Well, in that case, I'll think about it." Her eyes glinted as they always do when she succesfully closed a business deal. Guess I'm only good for her when it comes to business. I masked the sadness that I felt. It's all my fu¢king fault. I ruined my chance at her.

"I know you'll choose the right one." And I do. She's the wisest woman I've ever met, even than most men.

"By the way..." She frowned and glanced down on the floor. I badly wanted to lift her chin by my fingers. "...this morning, you said you have cctv cameras in your house..." She glanced up and looked directly to my eyes before continuing. "....does the one, where you housed me, have cameras, too?" She asked curiously.

"Why?" I asked back. She became irritated.

"Can't you just answer a simple question and not ask back?" She snapped. I chuckled.

"Easy there, tiger. Yes, there are cameras around and inside it, except our room, the living room, dining room, comfort rooms that you used and the kitchen." I informed. She frowned, as if solving a math problem, though I doubt she'll be confused. She's a math wizard, for fu¢k's sake!

"Why are there exceptions?" Of course, she found it abnormal. I exhaled.

"For the reason that I don't want to record your naked body. We have plenty of enemies, you know that, and if something went wrong and someone can got a hold of the recordings, at least I won't be worried of someone blackmailing you sexually for a damn video." I answered honestly. She raised a brow, crossed her arms under her breasts, leaned back and moved her right leg across the left, that caused her right thigh to show. I swallowed and clenched my fists so as not to touch it. Fu¢k!

"So you're afraid of your own ghost, huh?" She raised her brow at me then continued. "Because I know a certain someone who did that to me." I closed my eyes and raked my right hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry, okay. I told you, I have no copy of it anymore." She gave me an 'i-don't-believe-you-so-we'll-see' look. I shook my head then remembered. "By the way, why did you asked about the cameras?" I asked suspiciously. I sensed that something happened there. She shrugged.