Chapter 21

Dedicated to all my readers!!! Thank you so much!

Double update!!!

Enjoy reading!

This scene started when Tyler left Athena's house after apologizing.

Tyler's POV

Fu¢k, my heart constricted when I saw the hurt and sadness look on her face after I told her that I have to go. I knew that she knew who the caller is, Lora, who told me that Jaylo is crying nonstop because he is demamding for me, and that he has an asthma attach at the moment and can't breathe. So as a father, I panicked for my son and left Athena against my will.

It felt good to finally told her my feelings. I realized that I love the day I saw her with that de la Vega, who was enjoying eye-raping her while she's laid down on the pool bench in those fucking sexy, two piece, golden bikini, at the Philippines. I wanted to get her from there but she threw me away and choses that man. It hurt my ego when she went after him, so I stormed out of the hotel and came back here immediately.

But the pain I felt I felt until now is very unexpected. I always get drunk to numb the pain. I neither go to the company nor attended plenty of meetings. I can't even play happily with my son because even though I'm with him, I feel incomplete. I even began scolding him, especially, when I remembeted that he's the main reason why Athena decided to divorce me, for his future.

As for Lora, I avoided her like a plague. Yeah, I understand her feelings as a mother but she's also one of the reasons why my wife left me. I can't stand her presence and I didn't do anything to hide it from her. In fact, I wanted to threw her out of my house since last month, but I know my son would be affected and he's stiil young. So, I'm enduring her for my son. Besides, I know she would take good care of him, I mean, any mother would, right? But she have to go eventually, because I swear, I'll fu¢king do everything to win my wife back. And I hope, Jaylo will be ready by then.

I quickly got out of my car when I'm inside my house's driveway. I directly went to the room of Jaylo and his mother.

"Da-dad (hiccup) ha-dy..." Jaylo acknowledged me weakly and still crying when I opened the door.

"I'm here son. Stop crying." I got him from his mother sat him on my lap after I took a sit on the headboard of the bed. He has a nebulizer attached on his mouth. His eyes are droopy. "Sleep now, son. Daddy won't leave you." I assured him amd in just a couple of minutes he fell asleep. Lora who's also sitting on the edge of the bed decided to nag.

"Where the hell habe you been?!" She whispered yell. I glared at her. She stood and put her hands on her hips. "If you love your son you will not leave and neglect him! Like what you are doimg!" Her voice slightly raised. I put Jaylo on the bed then dragged his mother out of the room into the hallway., through gripping her left arm by my right hand.

"First, my whereabouts are non of your fucking business!" I snarled at her still lowering my voice so as not to awaken my son. "Second, you have to tell me what I can and cannot do to him!" My grip on her arm tightened and her eyes widened with shock but then she recovered and pulled her arm from me, which I let.

"You..!"  She pointed at my chest. "Will never see my son again if this happens for a second time!" She yelled at me. Her son? And she threatened me? Huh! I had enough of her drama already!