Chapter 4

Athena's POV

I woke up with a mild headache, maybe due to overthinking and lack of sleep overnight. I glanced at my side and found no one there, plus it seems like his side was not used. Where did he sleep? Or did he sleep at all? I looked at the clock and it's still six o'clock in the morning. I stood, took a shower and then put on my work clothes for the day which is a red blazer and skirt that stops mid thigh, with white undershirt. I applied eyeliner, maskara and a pink lipstick, then I put on my red heels and got my white bag before heading for the bedroom door.

What the hell?! My mind screamed. There, in the guestroom door, is a laughing Tyler with his laughing son on his right arm and they both looked like they just woke up. He slept there! With them! I exhaled and looked away like I didn't see them then headed downstairs. He looked very happy with his son.

And here I thought my headache won't get any worse!

I just happened to stop and glance at the kitchen on my way out because I second thought of having a coffee but was greeted by the sight of her in a black, silk nightee, that ended just below her ass and has a low neckline! She glanced at me and gave me a smirk. I raised my eyebrows at her as an answer just as when Tyler with his son still on his arm entered the kitchen.

"Wow! Pancakes!" Jaylo said excitedly upon seeing the food on the table. Lora walked to them sexily and looked at Tyler sedictively. Isn't she bothered that her son is looking at her?!

"Want some coffee, handsome?" She asked Tyler seductively.

"Sure." He answered. Ouch! She looked back at me then smirked again. Tyler's back is in me so he didn't know of my presence. It hurts. I'm jealous. However, my pride won't let me look like a loser so I just shrug, smiled at her evilly then headed to the maindoor of house.

"How about her?" I heard Jaylo said while I'm walking but I didn't turn to look at them.

"Athena." Tyler called. Damn, just two steps and I'm out of the house! I stopped and turn my body slightly to look at him blankly.

"Yes?" I asked calmly.

"Breakfast." He offered or more like demanded. Typical Tyler.

"Thanks, but I have an early meeting so I have to go." I lied. Of course, I fu¢king lied! I don't think I can eat with them without showing my real feelings!

"Oh please join us, I cooked for all of us, but if you don't like my cooking... then you can cook your own, of course, it's okay with me, promise." She intercepted with a drama. An artist! I didn't looked at her while she's speaking nor bothered answering. My eyes focused solely to Tyler.

"See you later." I said to him and walked out of the house without giving him a chance to retort.

I entered my car and headed out of the driveway. I got my phone and called my secretary.

"Brenda, cancel all my appointments today and reschedule them. I won't be coming today so please take charge. Thank you." I hang up without waiting for her response.
Instead of heading to my office, I ended up going to one of my penthouses, in one of my hotels. I not in the mood to work snd it cause me to feel lazy and obviously, I can't stay in our house all day, so spending the day lying on my own bed seems like the most brilliant idea. I parked my car in my parking slot and headed straight to the elevator.

"Good morning Ma'am." Said by the employees that entered the elevator and I'll just nod as an answer with a blank face, so it's not a shock that almost all of them got scared, some, who's been here for quite a long time already knew that I'm just not in the mood. I'm not like this, I usually greet them back and sometimes I'm the one greeting them, but I really can't find myself to greet fakely and smile genuinely right now.

I exited the elevator and was immediately in my penthouse because I occupied the whole floor. I walked and sat on the couch of the living room, I put my bag on the couch and took off my heels, then, I walked to my bedroom and changed into a pink, sleeveless, jersey shirt that stops midthigh. I sat on my bed then called directly to the kitchen of the hotel.

"Good morning ma'am,what can I help you?" The crew answered politely. He knew that I'm the caller since there is a caller ID in our telephones.

"I want my favorite breakfast with apple juice, please." He stated it for verification and I hang up after I confirmed. I may not be in the mood but I still know how to communicate nicely. I lay on my bed and looked blankly to the ceiling.

I knew it! She loves him! But I didn't expect her to blatantly seduce him around me. If she continue doing that I know I won't be able to control myself and kick her ass, even if I'll do my best to control myself, I'm just a human.

I'm his wife, I love him but he doesn't love me. She loves him and I don't know if he loves her, too, but they have a child, who needs a complete and happy family. I know the right thing to do is leave them but Tyler won't let me.

How can I escape this situation? Fu¢k! The events this morning hurt like hell. I'm willing to do the right thing but that doesn't mean I won't be affected. I can't stop myself from being jealous! And I'm very jealous a while ago that I want to punch the h€ll out of her! I'm just a feeling being, for fu¢k's sake! And I love him! So Fuck!ng Much!

I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes. 😢 Hopefully, a whole day will let me think of a proper solution to this problem. 🙏

-----_-----_-----
December 16, 2017- 5:32pm