Chapter 7

#843 in Romance
oh my gosh!!! I was shocked when I saw it a while ago. I still can't believe it. It's a big deal for me! 😊

THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU GUYS! For your support! 😊

Love yah!!! 😘
Happy New Year to all!!!🎆

Tyler's POV

"Please.... (hiccup) ...let me... (hiccup) ...go." She begged and knelt in front of me. "Divorce me.... (hiccup) ...Tyler." I looked straight into her eyes, which are pleading.

Fu¢k! She really wants us to separate. No I won't give her that. She's mine! Only Mine! Can't she realize it?!

"Go to your room." I said in a low voice, looking everywhere but her face. I don't like seeing her cry.

"Tyler.... (hiccup) please..." Her sobs got louder. Then I saw something and my eyes widened. Damn! She's bleeding!

I held both of her arms and pulled her up while looking at her right leg. She held my arms for support then looked down in her right leg, too. In a quick movement, I carried her bridal style then put her on the couch. All parts of her body was on the couch even her heels. She bent her right knee and inspected her leg. She's still hiccuping but no tears are falling anymore. Her attention was diverted to her leg. She pinch around the bleeding part and winced. She moved to stand but I stopped her.

"Where are you going?" I hissed at her. She's bleeding for fu¢k's sake and she's still eager to leave me!

"Room." She answered coldly while staring blankly at me. She sighed when I didn't move from her way. I'm sitting beside the couch so she couldn't put her legs down. "I'm going to pull out the piece of glass." She explained to me. Damn Tyler! You're being paranoid! I nodded, stood, then scooped her on my arms and walked.

"What are you doing?" She asked confused.

"Taking you to our room." I answered nonchalantly without looking at her. She remained silent after that. No witty comeback like "Put me down I can walk." I wonder what she's thinking right now. "Don't move." I said when I put her on the bed. I got the first aid kit and a tweezer.

"I'll do it." She reached for the tweezer and began pulling out the glass in her leg. She's frowning in concentration and biting her lower lip because of the pain. She's very beautiful. I want to be the one biting that luscious lips of her. I swallowed and cleared my throat to take away the dirty thoughts running in my head right now. She's already cleaning and putting an ointment over the wound.

Damn! I hurt her! I threw the glass out of anger but I didn't mean to hurt her! At least not intentionally.

She stood and slightly limped her way to return the kit and tweezer to their places. And threw the used things together with the piece of glass, which scraped her leg, in the trash.

Fu¢k! I should leave her alone now.

I walked out and went to my office in the house. I got a glass, put ice cubes from my mini ref and poured whiskey in it. I then sat on my swivel chair behind my desk. My eyes found the wall clock and it's almost midnight. She went home really late tonight like last night. I wondered what time did she arrived last night or is it already morning? I want to ask her this morning but she's still sleeping when I go to our room to get ready for work. That's one more thing I wanna asked her tonight but I wasn't able to ask her. I've waited for her last night but was forced to lay down when my son cried in searched of me in the bed at ten o'clock. From the day they got here, he always requests that I sleep beside him. He cried when he woke up the first morning without me by his side when Athena was still in her seminar at the Philippines, from them on, instead of going to my and Athena's room, I sleep at my son's side with Lora on his other side.

When Athena came home unexpected with the look of shock on her face upon seeing us in the living room, I got irritated because I wasn't prepared yet, I don't know how to explain it to her. And then her shocked face converted into a curious one. I know she'll throw me a lot of questions which I'm not sure if I can answer, considering how witty my wife is. So I did what I know best that would shut her up, cornered her in my office and informed her directly about Lora and Jaylo, and that they will be living here with us.

And then she told me she's leaving and demanding a divorce! The fu¢k if I'll let her leave me! She's mine! So I used the blackmail card again, and I succeed.

It's not like I cheated on her. Jaylo was made long before we got involved sexually, and Lora pleaded that she can't live without her son so I let her come and stay here as well, afterall, she is the mother of my son and I'm not that cruel to take away her son from her. So Athena has no right to divorce me! Her reason that Jaylo needs a family. That's what I'm doing! That's why I took him home! Happy family my ass! We can be, if she wanted to! Then she wanted me to marry Lora! Fu¢k! I've never been more furious in my whole life than that moment, so I left her immediately so I can't do something I might regret. She has no right to dictate my fu¢king life! Why can't she just admit that she wanted so bad to leave me and stop giving me her crappy reasons! I know she wouldn't marry me if not because of the blackmail, and I don't care, as long as she's here. She's mine! Her body is mine! Only mine! I'm not done with her yet, I don't have enough of her yet. So she's staying, whether she like it or not.

-----_-----_-----
December 19, 9:40am

There you go lovelies!!! 😊😀😁

Hope you like it. 😍

I'm thinking of continuing Tyler's POV on the next chapter to find out what Lora told him and unfold his other feelings or make it suspense and go back to Athena's POV. 😉

About the updating schedule... the ones who read my Irresistible Hunk knew that I don't have a regular schedule of updating.. as long as I'm not busy, and is motivated, and is able to write a chapter or chapters, I'll be updating as soon as an internet connection exists!!!😊