Chapter 14

Tripple Update!

Thank you for your unending support! Enjoy reading!

Athena's POV

"Daddy! Daddy! There!" A boy in our back shrieked. We turned and look at him then my eyes widened.

"Sh!t!" I muttered.

Does my day can get any more eventful?

There, in a few feet away from our booth is none other than Jaylo, my ex-husband's son, and at the door standing, his mom and dad.

"What's the matter?" Derek, who didn't know the face of the child and his mom asked me worriedly.

"That's his son. And they are all here together with the mother." I whispered to him and I saw his body stiffen.

"We better get going then." Then he stood and took my hand. I stood also and we began our walk to the direction of the door.

"Oh, look. Athena, right?" Lora, whose arms are clinging to Tyler's right arm tightly, innocently said to me. This bitch. I looked at her and stepped closer.

"No need to be plastic now. I'm happily out of the picture." I said calmly and lowly, so that only her and Tyler can hear it. I saw from my peripheral view that Tyler stiffened. Oh, maybe he's afraid I'll informed his wife about the events from last night to this morning.

"Plastic? I'm not a thing." She said irritated. Derek's hand on mine tightened. I squeezed it as well then chuckled a little.

"Whatever you say, sweety." Then I walked pass them tugging Derek's behind me.

"What do you mean by plastic?" Derek asked when we are safely seated in his car.

"The word 'plastic' is usually used by Filipinos to someone who is fake. She is fake, hence, plastic." I shrug. He chuckled.

"You learned a lot in the Philippines, yeah?" He asked retorically.

"You bet." I giggled.

***
Ding, dong...

The doorbell rang and I lazily stood from my couch and opened the door.

Oh yes, my day can get more eventful.

"What can I do for you, Mr Kent?" I asked calmly.

"Let's talk." He demanded.

"Oh, I think I know what you want to talk about. Don't worry, I won't tell your wife about what happened last night and this morning. My mouth is shut, so you'll have no prob-"

He cut me off, by a kiss!

I pushed him but his hold on my head only tightened and his assault on my lips through his lips only hightened, but I kept mine shut. He grunted.

"Kiss me back." He ordered when he temporarily let go of my lips, though, I kept my lips closed. He pushed me inside the house and slammed the door with his foot still continuing in ravishing my lips.

Until finally, he let me go. He looked at me dangerously while breathing hard, whereas, I remained calm and wiped my lips with the back of my right hand, while in a staring contest with him.