Chapter 13: Disguises

A few days later...

The group is once again gathered at the boarding as they discuss their plans to infiltrate Ross' headquarters.

Well...the group didn't have Iris anymore as she had gone to Celadon to attend her audition for Cilan's show.

However, Iris took the time contact one of her friends – Dawn Berlitz.

Suddenly, Clarise opens their door. She was with a young woman with blue hair and blue eyes.

"I believe she's your guest?" Clarise spoke up. The others were unsure, but Milani nodded. Milani then asks her to come in (even though it wasn't really her house).

"Hey there! You must be Dawn Berlitz." May said as she approached the blue-haired young woman, Dawn. "Iris told us about you."

"And you must be May Maple." Dawn greeted. She reached out for May's hand. May reached back to shake Dawn's hand.

Clarise, before leaving, sneakily leaves an envelope at the closest end table.

Clemont offers Dawn a seat, but she refused. Instead, she brings out some clothes from her bag. She first brings out a yellow dress shirt and puts it in front of Clemont. She saw that the shirt looked big on him, so she brings out a pink dress shirt which looked more fit for Clemont's size.

"You'll wear this." Dawn said as she shoves the pink shirt to Clemont.

"Wow...she came prepared." Max commented.

"Awww! Clem Clem is gonna wear a pink shirt!" Bonnie cooed. Clemont got flustered.

"C'mon. Real men wear pink." Dawn replied. She then brings out some wigs from her bag. "You don't want to be seen with your normal hair, right?"

She looks for the right fit for Clemont, and she decides to give him the black-colored wig. She hands it to Clemont and proceeds to scan him a bit more.

"Hmmm...do you have colored contacts? I was thinking hazel colored." Dawn asked. "If not, you might have to buy some."

"Uh...my eyesight isn't really the best. It might take a while if I got colored contacts with the correct settings on them." Clemont answered.

"Fine. Do you at least have those one-use contacts? I have a friend who uses those whenever there's a special event." Dawn asked.

"I don't either."

Dawn sighed. "Well then. I guess we'll just buy those no grade contact lenses. The fashion ones. You'll just have to wear your glasses over them."

Milani suddenly groans. "No fair. Serena did not let me wear my glasses back when I had to pose as Melanie Silverman. Everything was blurry that whole time."

"My name's Blurryface and I care what you think!" Bonnie suddenly sang.

The group uttered little chuckles.

"Anyway...we might have to spend a little to make sure your plan is fool-proof, so I hope you don't mind having to buy the contacts." Dawn tells Clemont.

"I don't know..." Clemont thought. "How about the others?"

Dawn looks at the rest of the group. She then grabs her bag and brings out more dress shirts, some dresses and even more wigs.

"Uh...I'm pretty sure only Clemont needs to be in costume." Max said.

"Don't be silly. To make this a fool-proof plan, we need everyone in costumes. That way, they won't kick you out the moment they see you." Dawn replied.