⠀⠀ ↳ beauty and the beast | part ii

word count: 553prompt: "is that your boys cologne?" (I'm kidding omg) "pure goals

word count: 553
prompt: "is that your boys cologne?" (I'm kidding omg) "pure goals."
warnings: none

[a/n: okay there really wasn't a need for a part two but even as the writer, I wanted to know what happened ]

"Hey there, Holland." You spoke into his ear, managing to get a small frightened reaction from him. Letting out a small laugh, you grabbed his hand and practically started dragging him out of the trailer where you actually managed to get your feelings out.

He groaned, feeling completely exhausted from filming for almost a complete twenty four hours. Fortunately, the whole cast had gotten a few days off for working hard. Thank God. You thought you would've honestly passed out of you didn't get some sleep soon.

But before sleep took over your thoughts and actions, you wanted to go for a quick celebratory lunch or something with the man you were slowly starting to love. Never in your life, had you ever expect yourself to fall in love with Tom Holland.

"Where are we going?" Tom asked, casual hints of sleepiness laced in his voice.

Rolling your eyes, you stopped, now facing him. "You owe me a date. Even if it's just hanging out, I'm up for it."

Instead of making one of his iconic sarcastic comments, he genuinely smiled. Instead of dragging you back somewhere in return, he pulled you close by the waist, hardly anymore room available. Usually, this would have been completely weird and unusual, but you had gotten to know Tom more than you had expected over the past two months.

He placed his head on your shoulder, lightly pressing a little kiss on your collarbone. In return, you placed your head in the crook of his neck, not caring about who was around you two.

"Are you wearing perfume?" You hummed in response. "It smells good."

You smiled, thinking about how straightforward and odd that was. Either way, it made your love for him increase in the slightest bit.

"Tom?" You asked, slightly pulling away from the hug so you could now see his sparkling eyes. His face obviously showed a hit of confusion and exhaustion.

Slowly, you leaned in, your eyes flickering to his lips back to his eyes. Ever so casually, you placed a kiss on his lips; it was something that you had planned to do sometime in your life. It just so happened that you got lucky and that it wasn't a simple kiss for a movie.

Over the course of the next few days, there were hundreds of magazines and tweets going around with pictures of the two of you kissing. Tom thought it was pure gold and goals, so he managed to get his hands on one and casually frame it so the two of you could see it in the makeup trailer.

feel free to vote, comment, and share, loves. It means a lot 💓

AHHH WOW I LIKE THIS!! Also I actually cannot believe the perfume conversation actually happened to me at homecoming with one of my favourite guy friends. And by favourite, I'm casually hinting that I like him.

ALSO I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I ACTUALLY SEE MY MOM, IDOL, AND FAVOURITE PERSON EVER AKA HALSEY ON SATURDAY WOW I'M DECEASED

ALSO ALSO THANKS FOR 500 READS AHHHDSJNDKSJ I'M CRYING

-meg ♡