mi amor, te amo | p.p.

word count: 441prompt: "Mi amor, te amo

word count: 441
prompt: "Mi amor, te amo." [I love you, my love]
warnings: fluff !!

You were carefully wrapped up in your boyfriend Peter's arms, giving you a complete sense of protection. It possibly couldn't get better than this. You two were supposed to be studying together, but then Star Wars decided to play on the television and, of course, you two had to watch.

Over the course of the past year or so, this became a tradition for the two of you. You both would admit that you had to study and it worked better with the two of you there. Then, you two would get hardly anything done. It almost always ended with either you or Peter falling asleep in the other's arms. Obviously, you two had studied plenty enough over the course of days that you could just call it hanging out.

"I'm tired." you stated, trying to at least keep your eyes open.

"Then go to sleep," Peter whispered. His eyes carefully moves from the television to you. Peter immediately noticed your tired eyes and smiled. You were his. How could such a beautiful person say yes to being with him?

Yes, sometimes Peter put himself down, but you would always be there to help him get out of his mind in time.

You two had been dating for two years already, after your friends had introduced you two. You were taking a Spanish class at the moment, so you could casually speak undercover. For months on end, you would talk about how adorable and down to earth Peter was, unaware that he was taking Spanish as well.

"He's so adorable and so genuine. How can I like someone I never really met?"

"Would you be up for coffee tomorrow morning?"  A familiar voice came from behind you.

You turned around, afraid of who you were about to see behind you. Unfortunately, you came face to face with the adorable boy that you were just talking about.

That's how you eventually got to this moment. The moment where you two were wrapped in each other's arms.

"Mi amor, te amo." You whispered, cuddling in closer to Peter.

He smiled as his heart fluttered, the aftermath of the three words that slipped through your lips.

"Yo también te amo." He replied, watching as your eyelids grow heavy.

feel free to vote, comment, and share, loves. It means a lot 💓

I have mixed feelings about this.. anyways, I've started getting motivation for my writing and couldn't be more excited!

I still have 9 chapters up and ready to be uploaded, so maybe I'll upload Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays :,)

-meg