yellow roses ▻ tom

▻ word count: 689▻ title: yellow roses ( in which tom sends you beautiful roses when you miss him )

word count: 689
title: yellow roses ( in which tom sends you beautiful roses when you miss him )

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Truthfully, it had felt like Tom left for his acting role months ago, when in reality, he only left a week ago. You didn't want to seem selfish, but you really didn't want him to go. After being together for a year, this was really the first time that he actually left for a few weeks; to film for a new role, of course.

Picking up your phone, you clicked on Tom's icon, the blue and grey texts that you guys had exchanged popping up on the screen. You smiled, completely missing the boy.

y/n
how many days before you're
back home again? 😩 we miss
shopping with you

tom 💓
only 21 more days!
technically I could have you
flown out here ;)

and we as in..?

y/n

me and paddy!

but then Tess would have no
one to play with! it is my duty
as her (other) mom to stay with
her

her real mom being your mom
but you know

tom 💓
I miss you so much lol and
yes I get what you're saying 😂

I have to go, love, filming is
calling my name. I love you!

y/n

love you too! don't forget
to call tonight 💗

You sighed, missing your other half. It wasn't the first time that you had expressed how much you missed him to him. After a long day of shopping with Tom's family, you all filed into the car; thankfully your apartment wasn't too far from their house, considering you could 'literally throw a pebble from his to his parents house.'

"These are from Tom and I, mostly Tom but, yeah." Paddy gave you a beautiful bouquet of yellow flowers.

"Thank you guys so much, they're absolutely beautiful!" you opened the door and got out, Paddy not letting you forget about getting a signature hug. "I'll see you for dinner tomorrow, yeah?"

They all nodded excitedly, his mom and dad bidding you goodbye as you walked up the stairs and into the comfort of the apartment. As soon as you shut the door, you kicked your shoes off and placed your bags down in the living room; not really caring where you put anything. Your flowers were still in your hands, awaiting to be refreshed and put in water.

Tessa ran up to you, entirely engulfing you in a circle of love. You gladly greeted her back, making sure to put up the treats you got her on a counter; along with your flowers to make sure she didn't sneak some snacks while you weren't looking.

You noticed something in the corner of your eye, turning towards whatever it was and hoping that it wasn't a fire or a murderer. Stepping into the dining room, you saw a circular black box centered in the middle of the table, your name actually engraved into a box; along with Tom's name.

Looking down at Tessa, she was sat down, watching you and whatever it was. Either she really hoped it was a new pile of toys for her, or she knew you brought home some treats for her. You shrugged, pulling out a chair and petting her before opening up the container.

Inside, you found a, much larger, bouquet of yellow flowers than the one Paddy gave you. Couldn't even give his little brother some spotlight, you thought, letting out a little giggle. You picked the card out of the middle of the flowers, reading it carefully.

y/n,

I hope you like these, the other ones were from Paddy, he wanted to get 'the most amazing person in the world' a gift, which happened to be you instead of me pfft. anyways, I hope these will do for my little going away gift. I love you and I'll be home soon.

- Tom xx

You smiled, grabbing your phone from the table and starting to text him, not caring that he probably was filming still, he always loved your little texts when he came back to his phone in his dressing room. You loved him so much.

 You loved him so much