It's the Aliens ⇝ Tom

PROMPT ▻ it's the aliensWORD COUNT ▻ 325 (I had an idea and it went south so here's an unedited chapter lmao)

WORD COUNT ▻ 325 (I had an idea and it went south so here's an unedited chapter lmao)

" oh damn, it's the aliens "

Stargazing was something that had always been on your bucket list. Ever since you were little, you wanted to see the constellations with someone you loved.

Now, you were sat in the roomy trunk of your car with the love of your life, wrapped up in a blanket as you stared up at the stars. Soft and underrated songs were playing on the car speakers, calming the two of you.

"You know, I love you, right?" Tom whispered against your forehead, pressing a kiss there afterwards. You nodded, pressing a kiss to his lips instead.

"I know, and I love you too."

The stars glistened once again, some fading out here and there. The constellations were easy to find as a child, but now it's as if it's was one giant puzzle. To say it was hard was a complete and utter understatement.

Your eyes caught something in the sky that didn't seem to be a star. It was flashing with a red light, you thinking it was a plane. But you had your suspicions.

"Is that what I think it is?" You asked Tom, pointing towards the weird looking thing in the air.

You both watched it intently, feeling as though whatever it was had stopped in the midair. Your jaws dropped as soon as you saw it divide up into four. Tom was completely dumbfounded at what he just saw, "Oh shit, it's the aliens!"

Almost immediately after seeing that, you climbed over the backseat and go the passenger's seat. Tom followed, not really knowing what the hell just happened.

"If it is the aliens, which I'm one hundred percent convinced, we should be with Tess." You pointed out, pointing the way you thought was home.

"Aliens. Can you believe they have the nerve to invade earth before I film my new movies?" Tom asked, earning a confused look from you.