One

I chuckled before I grabbed Roman's head and leaned down to attack his lips again. I ran my hand through his hair while his traveled down my back and gripped my hips as I continued to ride him. He let out a little moan as I started to go faster.

"Fuck, Lee," He panted.

He helped move me a bit faster as I moved my hands to grip his shoulders. He removed one of his hands and grabbed the side of my neck before he started to trail kisses down my collarbone. I little moan escaped me when he found my sweet spot and started to suck on it. Who would have thought that the two people who hated each other since their first encounter would be dating for two years? To be honest, I never really liked Roman that much. But something just clicked one day. I actually remembered the day we met each other.

Flashback

It was the first day of a new school. After my parents tragic death I was sent to live with my Uncle Cam, aka my godfather, in Hemlock Grove.

I was walking though the hallway trying to find my second period class until I felt someone collide with my shoulder, which made me drop my books

I was walking though the hallway trying to find my second period class until I felt someone collide with my shoulder, which made me drop my books. I knelt down to pick them up.

"Move out of the way, Dwarfette," A voice sneered.

I glared up at the guy. "Maybe you should, Pencil Dick." The least he could do is help, but no he decided to be the world's biggest jackass.

The guy rolled his eyes before walking away. "Bitch," I heard him mumble.

"Douche."

Flashback Ended

I hated Roman since that day. But now...I just can't get enough of him. I heard his door open, which made me squeal a bit before I rolled off and covered my body. Roman chuckled at my shyness before he laid down further in bed with an annoyed look when his mother came in.

"Lyanna, there's no need to cover up," His mother, Olivia, said. "Sex is a normal thing."

I felt my cheeks flush. "I know." Olivia caught Roman and me fucking already. Today makes this the....7th, I believe. Four in his room, twice in the kitchen, and once in his car. Well, she just walked in his room without knocking. "I just don't want to you to think any less of me."

She gave me a kind smile, at least her version of it. "You know I wouldn't." Roman rolled his eyes. "As much as it pains me to disrupt monsieur of his special time, he has an appointment."

Roman rolled over and placed his head on my chest while wrapping an arm around me. "Oh, shit. I completely spaced." He pulled me closer to him and got comfortable. His hair tickling part of my exposed chest. "I told Letha I'd squire her to the amusement park later."

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Take her tomorrow."

He peaked at her. "School starts tomorrow."

"Precisely why you need new clothes."

"I don't need new clothes." Olivia sighed before she went and grabbed one of Roman's shirts. "It's taken me 17 years to perfect my look, all right?"

I chuckled. "I think your mom wants you to know the difference between vintage and old. Like dirty and clean." He gave me a look. "What? Some of your clothes do have holes in them."

"For better access," He teased before he winked at me.

I laughed again as I unwrapped him from me. I grabbed one of his shirts, while holding the blanket in one hand so it won't fall off, and put it on.

"You're going shopping," Olivia said before she looked at me. "Would you be joining, Lyanna?"

I shook my head as I grabbed my shorts. "I can't. I promised Cam we'd go. Wants my last year to be special and all."

Olivia gave Roman a pointed look before throwing his dirty shirt on the bed. Roman sighed before he sat up. "Isn't Norman saying that in this economy we need to be backing off on the conspicuous consumption front? It makes us unsympathetic."

"And I suppose if your Uncle Norman lent you The Communist Manifesto I'd have to find recipes for borscht," Olivia said before she grabbed one of Roman's cigarettes. Roman rolled his eyes before he fell back to bed and covered his head with a pillow. I shook my head at him before I sat at the edge of his bed. "May I, darling?" Roman tossed his pillow to the floor. "Roman, you're an adult - more or less. If you'd rather spend the day with your cousin and girlfriend than your mother, just say so."

"I'd rather hang out with Letha and fuck Lee before she leaves," Roman said nonchalantly.

I don't know who's better at keeping emotions at bay, Roman or Olivia. She really is trying to connect with Roman, but he's pushing her away. I try to talk to him about it, but he either ignores it or he kisses me which leads us having sex.

"Of course, darling." Olivia took one last puff of smoke before she dabs it on Roman's coat. She got up and left.

I sighed before I gave Roman a look. He held his finger up. "Don't start, Lee."

"Come on. Can't you see she's trying to connect with you?"

Roman reached over and pulled me on top of him. "And can't you see that you still have an hour before you have to meet up with your uncle?" He brought his lips onto mine and kissed me. I could feel his erection through the sheets already. I let out a little gasp when his hand lifted up the shirt and started to circle around my nipple. "Let's not waste a second."

》》》》

A/N: All right you lovely readers the first chapter is done. Not exactly good with the whole 'smut' thing, not going to lie. But I hope none of you guys are bothered by that and I hope you enjoy the first chapter. Just wait and see what Lyanna and Roman have in store for each other.