Two

I was beaming in the car. "She rented out Pennsylmania?" I asked through the phone. "Man, now I wish I was going."

Roman chuckled on the other line. "You could have, but you wanted to spend time with your oh so special uncle," He replied sarcastically.

Cam rolled his eyes. "And this oh so special uncle can hear you. Forgive me for wanting to spend time with my only niece."

"And that's my problem, how?"

Cam grabbed my phone before pressing it against his ear. "Until you have nieces of your own I suggest you keep your big mouth shut." I raised my eyebrow as I see Uncle Cam clenching my phone. Oh god, Roman, what did you do? "Do that to her and I'll rip that thing off." He hung up my phone and tossed it on my lap. "You're going to wash your mouth when we get home. With soap, mouthwash, alcohol, bleach it if you have too. I hate that kid."

I turned in my seat. "I thought you liked him."

He glanced at me. "Tolerate. The word you're looking for is tolerate."

I pointed at his watch. "You didn't mind when he got you that watch for your birthday."

"And what did he get in return from you?" I didn't say anything as my cheeks redden. Yeah, he got a blow job from me after. "Exactly. He only does something nice for me if he gets something back from you."

I scoffed. "That is not true."

Cam raised his eyebrow. "Christmas last year. After he talked to my boss and somehow convinced him to give me that huge raise."

I started blushing again. Roman got Naughty Santa. Uncle Cam found out after barged in my room the next day and found us naked in bed.

"You didn't seem to mind it," I mumbled.

"Because it helped us move to our new home." We were silent after that. He sighed before he grabbed my hand. "I'm just trying to protect you. You know if it was your father then he would have put an electric collar on Roman. He'll be a lot better at this than me."

I gave him a smile. "And you're doing a great job. I couldn't have asked for a better guardian than you."

He gave me a pointed look once he parked outside of the shopping center. "And you're just buttering me up so I wouldn't strangle Roman."

"Is it working?" I asked hopefully.

He thought about it before he clicked his tongue. "No, not one bit."

It was worth a shot.

》》》》

I love my Uncle Cam, but he has the worst taste in clothes. He held up a lemon colored shirt with a cartoon dog hugging a cat that says 'you're my best friend.' That's why I usually pick out my clothes and his.

He held up a pair of jeans that had rainbow rhinestones down the side. "What about this one?"

I cringed. "That looks like a unicorn throwing up on it." I held up a short black skirt. "Can I get these?"

"Absolutely not." He ran his hands down his face as he looked through the racks. "Ok, let's split up and meet back here in 30."

I nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

Cam and I separated after that. I went towards the jackets and started rummaging through them. It's about to get cold, so I should grab a hoodie. I looked up and see a guy with long hair looking at one of the watches. I furrowed my eyebrows as I took in his leather jacket and weird looking attire.

I remember Olivia told me stories before. This guy's a gypsy and she told me to stay away from them. The guy looked around before he shoved the watch into his pocket. I followed him as he casually walked towards the entrance. He was almost out, but the alarm started going off. A few of the security guards were on his ass in an instant. 

"Something wrong?" The guy asked. One of the guys started to pat him down. "Woah. At least buy me dinner first."

"Shut up," One of the guys sneered as the owner came over.

The gypsy looked unfazed. "I don't know what happened. It must be something wrong with the..." the officer pulled out the watch from his pocket. "...system."

The owner looked furious. "You tried to steal from me?!"

The second officer shook his head. "You gypsies are all the same. Nothing but a bunch of thieving scum." That's not nice.

I don't know why I did it, but I started walking over to them. "Do we have a problem here?" I asked.

The first cop held up his hand. "This doesn't concern you."

I crossed my arms. "Yes, it does. Because...he was holding the watch for me."

All four of them looked confused. "He was?"

"I am?" The guy asked. When he saw me, his eyes grew wide before he cleared his throat. "That's right, I am. I must have forgotten about it."

I pulled my wallet out. "How much is it?"

"$75," The owner said as he glared at the guy.

I pulled out my card and gave it to him. He gratefully took it and sneered at the guy before going to the register. When I looked at the guy, I saw his mouth hanging open.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I waved my hand in his face. "Hello? Earth to the gypsy."

The guy snapped out of his daze. "You didn't have to do that."

I shrugged my shoulders. "It was nothing. You would have made that watch look good." He chuckled. "So you new here?"

"What gave you that idea?" He asked sarcastically as he motioned towards his clothes.

"No, it was the hair. It looked like you slept in a nest." I adjusted my bag. "So are you a student here?"

He nodded. "New student. I'm suppose to start tomorrow. Yippie," He finished sarcastically.

I couldn't help laugh as the owner came back. He gave me my card before glaring at the guy and left.

"It won't be so bad. How about I give you a tour tomorrow before school?"

The guy nodded. "Ok, at least I'll know one friendly face."

I smiled up at him. "Great. I'll meet you at the entrance." I was about to walk back to Cam, but I didn't give him my name. I spun around. "I'm Lyanna, by the way. But you could call me Lee."

The guy scrunched up his nose. "How about I call you Lana instead?"

I slowly nodded. Ok, that's the first. "Can I get your name?"

"It's Peter."

》》》》

A/N: She met Peter. 🙊

*Not edited*