Twelve

Usually when people find out that their boyfriend's dreaming about their death, they say shit like it's not going to happen, I'm going to be there. But not me. I just kept scrubbing the table as hard as I can. Roman's been dreaming about all these weird attacks and Peter dreamt the same thing. He even dreamt my death and that got me more scared.

Roman looked at me from the counter. "Lee, I think that table's clean."

I didn't look up. "I - I just don't think Uncle Cam is going to like finding our left overs on the table. And you know I clean when I get nervous." Roman opened his mouth to talk, but I interrupted him. "I - I mean why wouldn't I be nervous. It's not like my boyfriend's been having these weird visions of my death for the past few months. And the new guy in town just so happens to know the same thing. I'm not thinking about it." I started to scrub harder. "Man, this table is dirty."

Roman sighed before he got up. He took the scrub from my hand and wrapped his arm around me. "You're not going to die."

"How do you know that? You and Peter saw it happen."

"Exactly, so we know what to expect." I shook my head, but he held on tighter. "I'm not going to let you die." He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. "Let's go. Get your mind off this shee-it."

I sighed. "Where?"

Flashback

It was passing period and you know what that means, I'm in the janitor's closet with Roman. I don't even know why I keep coming with him. Sure, he's a great kisser, I'll give him that, but we don't do anything else. It's like a routine for us.

Roman held my head in place as he started to kiss down my neck. We need to stop this. I don't want to be some booty call everyday. I'm not those girls who would just use a guy for sex and leave. I want something more.

I gently pushed him back. "Wait."

He groaned. "What?"

I shook my head. "I - I can't do this anymore."

"Seriously? We're at this again."

I grabbed my bag from the floor. I have to leave before I have a reason to stay. Even if it's not a good one.

I glared at him. "I'm not just some plaything for you to use, Roman. Whatever this is, it needs to stop."

Roman raised his eyebrow at me before he started to laugh. The fucktard actually laughed. What the fuck is so funny? His laughter died down for a bit before he took out his pack of smokes. He lit one before taking a big puff.

"That's a good joke," he said. He motioned between us as he mocked me. "Whatever this is? That's real cute. You act like you're so special. Anyone of these girls can take your place." Ouch. "You're not the first girl I'd fucked. In fact, they actually shut up and put out." He took another drag before blowing the smoke in my face. "You know who I am. I'm Roman Godfrey. I could have any girl I want. What makes you think I want you?"

Ok, that hurt. Just like this. I brought my hand up and slapped him across the face. I tried to show him how much his words didn't affect me, even though it did...a lot. He hard a dark look on his face when he looked at me, but it wasn't from anger. Ok, there was a bit of that too.

I picked up my bag. "You're a pig,"  I spat before leaving.

》》》》

Flashback Over

I sighed as Roman and I walked into a bar. I don't understand why we're here if we're not old enough, but I guess you can get away with anything if you're Roman. I rolled my eyes when I see the guy in front of us eyeing me up and down. He gave me a little wink, which made me flip him off. Creep. And not to mention pedophilia. Guy's old enough to be friend with Uncle Cam.