Eleven

The ride back to my house has been silent. I kept my gaze out the window as Roman sped down the road. I could feel his gaze on the back of my head every now and then, yet he didn't talk. The moment we reached my house, I didn't look at him before slamming his car door. I walked up to door and started unlocking it. When it opened I went inside. I slammed the door, but Roman caught it and followed me towards the kitchen.

"What? Are you mad at me now, too?" He asked indignantly. I ignored him and went to grab a water. "If you're not talking to me, I think I'd like to know why. If it's about that shithead Pe-"

I glared at him as I crossed my arms. "It's not about Peter. What I would like to know is why Peter told me to stay away before I get myself killed?"

Roman scoffed. "Is that what this is about? Seriously? You're mad at me because something he said? This is fucking ridiculous."

"Oh, really?" I nodded. "Why did he tell me to ask you, huh?" For a second Roman froze up. "First it was him telling you to keep an eye out for me. Then you didn't want me to go with you to watch him transform."

"I can't watch out for my girlfriend?" He said through grit teeth.

I walked closer to him. "Then explain to me those nights where you'd wake up and look around the room to make sure I'm there. You always mumbled that I'm here and hold me tight till the morning."

"People get nightmares, Lee."

I groaned. Why is he trying me make me sound so stupid? I hate it. "Yeah, but most people don't have the same dreams every night for months! And whatever it is, for some weird reason, I think Peter gets them too. He's been weirdly protective since we met."

"Then maybe you should be dating him instead!"

My chest kept pounding. I clenched my fist. "Maybe I should and maybe he could finally -" I stopped when the room started to get dizzy "- he could...he could..."

I felt my legs go weak. They gave out and Roman caught me. His anger slowly faded away and turned to worry.

"Lee, you ok?"

I let out a shaky breath as I tried to stand up. "I'm fine." I was about to walk, but the room started to spin again. Roman caught me before I fell again.

"You're obviously not fine," he said as he walked me towards the table. He pulled the chair and sat me down. "Now what's wrong?"

I waved him off as I held my head. "Nothing. My head just hurts and I'm a bit dizzy, other than that I'm fine."

Roman placed his hand on my forehead. "Well, you don't have a fever. When was the last time you ate?" I bit my lip and didn't answer. The floor looking a lot more interesting now. "Lee, when was the last time you ate?"

The roughness in his voice made me shrink down in my seat. I took a deep breath before I looked up at him. "Five days."

I could see that little twitch in his eye. He nodded before he stood up. My nerves grew each passing time as Roman started pacing in front of me.

He ran his hand through his hair. "Five days? Five fucking days! Do you know how dangerous that is, Lee?"

I looked down. "It's helping me -"

"Helping you! You're getting sick. Why would you do something so stupid to begin with?!" I bit my lip, my gaze going back to the ground. Roman sighed before he came over. He grabbed my face and tilted it up. "You have to stop this. You need to eat. This - This isn't healthy. I've told you, you're perfect the way you are."

I shook my head. "You say that now. You're not going to want me when I'm fat."

"Do you really think I'm that shallow? I'm still going to love every single inch of you." His thumb hand over my bottom lip. "I'm still going to love those plum lips." He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my neck. "I'm still going to love kissing you. When I could feel your chills whenever I touch you." He kept kissing my neck as one of his hands ran down towards the hem of my shirt. I let out a small gasp when his hand ran over my breast and he placed it where my heart is. "To hear your heartbeat whenever I lay on your chest."

"Roman -" I moaned when he moved his hand and cupped my breast.

He trailed his kisses up my neck and across my jaw until they came in contact with my lips. "I'm still going to love you for you."

My breathing got heavier. I gripped Roman's jacket and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. Without breaking the kiss, Roman grabbed me by the waist and pulled me on top of the table. He stepped closer as my legs wrapped around his waist. I could feel the bulge in his pants, which got me to use my legs and pull him closer. I moaned when he started to move his hips.

I gripped his hair when his friend keeps begging for an entrance. Damn, these clothes! My hands moved from his hair to his belt buckle. I loosened it up before going to unbutton his jeans. I tugged them down until he was left in his underwear. My hand played with the waistband. Roman tugged on my hair while his other hand moved towards mine. He guided me down until his bulge was over my palm.

He retracted his hand and placed hit on my thigh. I know what he wants me to do. My fingers started to play with the tip before I slowlyd move my hand up and down. Roman moaned as he squeezed my thigh. I wrapped my hand around him and pulled slightly. Roman gasped as I kept pumping him.

Suddenly he pulled away from me. I gave him a confused look, but he pushed me back so I could lay on the table. He lifted my skirt up and pulled my underwear down before tossing it, along with his. He got on top of me and crashed his lips with mine again. His eagerness is hitting my thigh. I wrapped my hands around his neck while my legs wrapped his waist again. His tip touching my entrance.

Roman grabbed my hips and started thrusting. Each thrust grew more fast. My nails clawing at his back, which send him on a frenzy.

"Roman -" I panted. "Harder."

I heard a breathy chuckle come from him before his thrust gained more power. I'm surprised the table hasn't broken yet. I moved my hips to get into rhythm with him. Roman moved his head so it was right next to mine. His breathing grew harder and more rigid with each thrust.

"I'm almost - I'm almost..."Roman grunted. Then he let out the hugest groan when he reached his high.

He let out a shaky breath as his moves became more sloppy. I pulled Roman as close to me as possible when I started to cum around him. Nothing filled the room other than our panted breathes as we tried to calm down. Roman slowly laid on top of me, his ear on top of my chest. He reached down and grabbed my hand before placing a soft kiss on it.

"I'm always going to love you, Lyanna." A small smile came to my face when he used my full name, showing me that he's serious. Roman rolled off me and got off the table. He grabbed his jeans and pulled them on while I hiked my skirt down. He pulled the chair and sat down. "And I guess you do need to know what I've been dreaming about."

He bend over to grab my underwear before handing it back to me. "Is it bad?" I asked.

He nodded as he sighed. "It was dark. I don't know where we were at or what we were doing. One minute I'm seeing your face, the next..." Roman placed his hand over his mouth. "Something comes out of nowhere and tackles you. You keep screaming my name as the thing drags you towards the shadows. Your nails kept clawing at the floor like it was going to stop whatever's fucking attacking you."

Ok, I can see why he didn't want to tell me. I didn't want to ask, but I needed to know. "Wha - What happens after?"

Roman slowly looked over at me. "You die."

》》》》

A/N: Smut, smut, smut. I'm sorry if it sucked though.