Seventeen

I thought Roman was going to take me home, but no. He dropped Peter off first before speeding towards his house. Nothing from him the whole way there. When we arrived, he didn't even glance at me before taking his keys out and marching inside. I sighed before unbuckling myself and followed him in.

I waved at Shelley before rushing to catch up with Roman. He almost slammed his door in my face, but I stopped it midway before going inside and closed the door gently. Roman was pacing around the room. That vein popping out on his neck and he ran his hand through his hair. He sighed in anger.

"A month? One fucking month?" He started. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

I dreaded this conversation. "I wish I was, but I'm not."

"He can't do that. What makes your uncle think he can just fucking take you?"

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Besides the fact that he's my guardian."

Roman glared at me. "This isn't funny, Lee. That fucker can't do this shit to us. Especially when we're this close into finding that vargulf."

"Well, I guess you and Peter are just going to have to find it on your own," I said. Roman sighed before sitting down on his bed. His head resting on his hands. "What's wrong?"

He didn't look up. "You know what I would have said if you were any other person?" I didn't answer him. "To go have fucking fun. Blow your brains out. Why the fuck would I care if you're moving?"

I walked closer to him before kneeling down in front. "But..."

Roman finally looked at me. "But....this is you. Sure, I may have fucked other girls. Just one nighters, but this has been the only relationship I've ever been serious with. I actually care what happens to you. So when your shit-for-brains uncle says you're moving makes me want to grab him and bash his face against a brick wall. I mean...Manchester of all places."

"It's a great opportunity for him, apparently."

Roman let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Is it? Or is it that fact that he's separating us?"

"Roman, it's not forever. You can come visit or - or I'll come visit you. We can Skype everyday. It'll be like I never left."

"Come on, Lee, you and I both know that won't happen. You move. You might end up love living over there. You get all these great friends. Find some fuck-boy on the side. Then you're going to end up forgetting about me. Me, Shelley, Letha, Peter. You're just going to toss us aside."

My mouth flew open. "Do you really think I'll forget about you guys?" I grabbed his hands. "Roman, I love you. And if you think that, for even a second, that I will forget about you then you don't know me at all. Two years in this relationship have been the best." I grabbed his hand and placed it over my chest. "I want you to feel how I feel about you. You've been the only guy that's been able to do that. Why would I want to forget about my first love? Did you want to forget about me?"

"Never," he answered immediately. Then Roman's hand moved from the middle of my chest to actually groping one of my boobs. I gave him a look as his thumb began playing with my nipple. "What? I only got a month left."

I chuckled as I grabbed his face. I brought him closer and softly attached our lips together. The kiss got more deep. It had more passion. That kiss that reassures everything is going to be fine between us. When I pulled away, I wrapped my arms around him. Making sure there's no space between us. Which was a bad idea on my part because I felt Roman's erection on my stomach.

"Really, Roman?" I chuckled.

I could feel him smirk. "You love it. You know it. It's always in your mouth."

"You love it," I mocked. "You know it."

》》》》

A/N: Crappy fluffy filler chapter, I'm sorry.